[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the whooper so delicious? Man, it's so fresh and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160807_181140.jpg (993KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160807_181140.jpg
993KB, 1920x1920px
Why is the whooper so delicious?

Man, it's so fresh and the superb char broiled patty tastes like glory.
>>
>>9293982
They sprinkle crack on it.
>>
Fuck Burger King, I will always shill against it. I went to the new BK by my place and A medium whopper meal costs me $10 fucking dollars. A shitty chain like BK should cost no more than 6 or 7. I get a god damn culvers meal for 7 bucks. Why the fuck does Burger King think they can charge that much for McDonald's tier food?
>>
>>9293982
i'll eat pretty much anything but every whooper i've ever had made me sick to my stomach. i think it's the bucketful of mayo and ketchup they put on all of them. and the patty is usually cold and tastes of rubber or something. burger king is the worst.
i love those intentionally shitty onion rings though.
>>
It's the combination of tomato and onion. It's the same reason gyros and souvlaki are heroin food. that combination triggers something in the amygdala. It makes humans want to hump their food.
>>
Why don't they ever originally put cheese in the whopper? Why do you always have to ASK to add cheese and they charge extra for it? It always bugged me.
>>
>>9294902
Because all burgers are better without that shitty plastic yellow shit the chains like to use
>>
>>9293982
>delicious
so sad to see your taste buds so destroyed that you think anything of the sort
>>
>>9294905
I like my cheese, anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.