[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok can anyone help me find the YouTube channel of the middle-aged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: bad pizza.png (20KB, 623x419px) Image search: [Google]
bad pizza.png
20KB, 623x419px
Ok can anyone help me find the YouTube channel of the middle-aged British woman who posted a video of herself cooking a pizza that looked like this?
Also this thread can just be about her
>>
>>9292101
Kay's good cooking?
>>
>>9292109
Yes, thank you!
I wanted to show my friends her masterpiece lmfao
>>
>>9292109
this channel is triggering me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Eeoqho-8k

a stir fry with mince, what is this peasantry !
>>
>>9292428
Disgusting. But I'm not surprised, since this is a video of Authentic English cuisine
>>
>>9292428
>>9292876

what's wrong with stir frying mince
>>
This woman is about as stupid as Jack, except she exhibits a complete aversion to learning or trying anything new. She usually just reads from a list of ingredients, or if you're lucky, a vague description based on hearsay, and improvises the dish based on that. Often she doesn't even look beyond the name, for instance the video where she tries to cook a "bean burger" by mixing tinned baked beans with pre-cooked (boiled) ground beef, assuming it would form a patty.

Phenomenal levels of sheer stupidity. She's the only cook who can match Jack.
>>
>>9292889
>what's wrong with stir frying mince

Nothing I suppose; it's a key step in making many authentic Chinese dishes like mapo tofu.

This particular video though? All sorts of fucked up:
-she fucking boiled the mince before "stir frying"
-her manual dexterity is toddler level.
-Wok on an electric stove? useless.
-Wok is far too small for the size of the meal she's making
-her heat level is far too low; there's no actual stir-frying going on here. Zero wok hei.
-there appears to be no seasoning of any kind.

While the concept of stir frying mince might have some uses, that particular example is 100% fail.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCNTnP6ZRP8

>how to make cereal
>>
every single time she makes a dish involving ground beef, she boils it first. her meatloaf consisted of a pile of boiled-for-an-hour beef, with bread crumbs on top, baked in the oven.
>>
>>9292101
I like your drawing OP.
>>
>>9293035
That description made the bile in my throat rise
>>
>>9292915
>She's the only cook who can match Jack.
What about Simply Sara?
>>
Thank you for showing me this channel, /ck/. I want to die now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Meatballs, this is one of her most horrifying recipes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
>>
>>9293035

Is that a british thing or a stupid thing?
>>
File: an-ode-to-the-chip-butty_1.jpg (36KB, 705x397px) Image search: [Google]
an-ode-to-the-chip-butty_1.jpg
36KB, 705x397px
>>9293972
oi mate, it's a british thing, we havta boil our meat evr since we often have bse in our beef
>>
>>9293878
I saw this a while ago, I thought it was a joke.
>>
>>9293858
>talking shit about simply sara
bite your tounge, anon
>>
>>9293993

Wow, I learned this in the 80s, but boiling doesn't kill a prion.

Read about it and be afraid. I'm not sure an autoclave can kill a prion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1136x640px
JUST
>>
File: Kays is shit.png (483KB, 926x709px) Image search: [Google]
Kays is shit.png
483KB, 926x709px
AY PEYPO
>>
File: 1493771104030.jpg (45KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493771104030.jpg
45KB, 450x320px
>>9292428
>5k views for cup of soup and cheese on toast vid
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.