[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had some chicken that had a little bit of pink in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

i had some chicken that had a little bit of pink in the middle

how long until i die?
>>
>>9290511
You're already dead anon, this is purgatory..
>>
>>9290515
I wanna die and angels give me a second chance to take over rich white dudes like that Chris Rock movie.
>>
>>9290511
If it was that pink do yourself a favor and go puke it up now
>>
>>9290511
humans beans are tougher than that mate, you will only feel queasy for like 1 to 2 hours
>>
>>9290511
10... 9... 8... 7...
>>
You got two weeks.
>>
You're already dead, m8
>>
File: fb0.jpg (29KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg
29KB, 640x432px
>>9291963
>>
Drink a shot of everclear. That shit will kill any bacteria in you.
>>
>>9291998
>everclear
that will also kill the good bacteria that fights infection and the salmonella will grow even quicker in the gut. it's like trying to kill a tooth infection with hydrogen peroxide, you wake up with strep throat the next day.
>>
>>9291997
N-NANI?
>>
>>9290511
You're supposed to eat chicken medium rare though, it's too dry otherwise
>>
Just start out with small pieces to build your immunity to larger pieces
>>
>>9292007
I'm an alcoholic, i disagree with this statement.
>>
File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>mfw I cook the chicken to 135F
>>
Why do people act like undercooked food is akin to arsenic? Eating undercooked chicken is not like an instant death sentence. 99% of the time you'll be fine, so just don't make a habit of it. Its that 1% that fucks you over and sends you to the hospital. You people act like every single piece of raw meat is infected.
>>
depends how fresh the chicken is how fine you will be
>>
>>9290511
Christ that's fucking disgusting
>>
smoke a cigarette to killed the bad bacteria in yur gut
>>
lol at all the uncultured plebs ITT. Rare chicken is the way to go.

Let me guess: You'd rather it be a dry piece of cardboard, oh sorry, I meant, "well-done".
>>
>>9293836
Sousvide.jpg
>>
>>9290511
Go get some wet wipes and good quality toilet paper while you still have a chance.
>>
>>9296927
Worked for me after I eat some poisoned apple skins.
>>
File: 1502605196750.jpg (44KB, 602x521px) Image search: [Google]
1502605196750.jpg
44KB, 602x521px
>Be me
>Be 18, living alone for the first time in my life
>Try to cook chicken for the first time in an oven
>Wings, looks crispy
>Take a bite
>Raw af on the inside
>Swallow
>Stop and think what I have just done
"Fuck it"
>Finish the rest of the wings
>Delicious
Still alive, never got sick
>mfw
>>
>>9298456
Sleep tight porker
>>
>>9290511
Do you have the immune system of a bubble boy like everyone else in this thread? I've eaten raw eggs daily. It was a popular way to get quick protein in before everyone became a whining pussy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.