[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some balkan kefir, but I can't think of what to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 23234243.jpg (17KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
23234243.jpg
17KB, 350x350px
I have some balkan kefir, but I can't think of what to make with it. I had a recipe that needed it but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Does anyone here have suggestions for what I should cook with this?
>>
Every thread deserves a reply.
>>
kefir tarator
I personally think it's the best blini, out of fatty kefir
>>
smear it on pitas and eat it with salt and cucumbers, mix it with honey and granola, mix it into a stew, fuck it
>>
If it's still a question, make eggplant salad.get equal amount of eggplant and cucumber, ttwo onions, a little oil, kefir, a lemon, a wedge of garlic, salt, pepper. Dice up the eggplant, add salt, let it sit, so it oozes out its bitter dis
gusting jiuces. dice up the onions, and cook them in the oil for ab

out two minutes. when the eggplant has some black liquid under it, pour that shit out and wash it thoroughly. then get rid of the remaining liquid in the eggplant, and add it to the onion. Cook till tender. When done, let it cool. Meeanwhile dice up the ccumbers. Also, mix the kefir with
pepper, the juice of the lemon, and also, add the garlic by smashing it with your knife. When the eggplant cooled, down, add the cucumber and the kefir. Salt to taste, and let it sit in the fridge for a day. Wa-la, it s a fucking delicious meal if you dont fuck it up. Serve with a few slices of taost.
>>
>>9290004
>balkan kefir
Is this not a kefir you drink?
I have not heard of this. Can you please explain?
>>
>>9290004
Just use it as a yogurt substitute. When I pick up kefir I usually just eat it with some sliced fruit in a bowl. But you can use it in a slaw, or curry too.
>>
File: ByechBGCcAMCqWM.jpg (44KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
ByechBGCcAMCqWM.jpg
44KB, 569x569px
I feel like I have just woken up in an alternate universe where kefir is not a beverage.
Google is not helping.
What is going on here?
>>
>>9297273
Is your kefir not a liquid ?
>>
Kefir is gross
>>
>>9300488
If not for your dubs I would punch you anon
>>
Isn't kefir a thick liquid (at least it is here in Bosnia, but we call it jogurt)? If so, you just drink it or use it as a runnier yogurt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.