[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has cooking ever helped you meet people/make friends? >Sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: eggslut-breakfast-sandwich[1].jpg (112KB, 1028x822px) Image search: [Google]
eggslut-breakfast-sandwich[1].jpg
112KB, 1028x822px
Has cooking ever helped you meet people/make friends?

>Sit outdoors on my own with coffee, about to eat my breakfast sandwich
>Guy from my economics class sits down with me, makes small talk for a bit, I pull out the sandwich and take a bite
>Guy smells it, ''anon where did you buy that?''
>''I-I made it, w-want a bite?''
>Just regular bacon, egg, caramelized onion and roasted cherry tomatos breakfast sandwich I made at home
>Face goes >:o on the first bite
>''Wow anon, I didn't know you were a chef, always took you for the geeky type''
>Nigga if you knew I made a thread on this recipe and it got 2 replies and one of them called me a subhuman faggot
>Start telling him it's real easy to wipe up something on the go, unexpensive and fast.
>Introduces me to his group of friends, everyone calls me ''cook''
>He invited me to a BBQ at his gf's place last saturday, they bought everything and I just grilled everything medium rare or medium, salt pepper and garlic
>They were bamboozled, one said it was the best steak they'd ever had
>Vegan friend of his is interested, we go out for coffee, date goes well but she criticizes all of my menu choices
>Texts me she had a great time, tell her I have a gf
>Haven't kissed a girl in over 2 years

Anyway, has cooking helped you socially?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (23KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
23KB, 500x321px
>>9289624
>gives a random guy a bite of your sandwhich just because he asked

do normies really do this?
>>
>>9289649
wait a minute, no you actually OFFERED to give him a bite

what the fuck
>>
>>9289624
People often think im a bit of an asshole at first glance but once I cook they tend to give me a chance (not that they should)
>>
File: UElWNuo[1].jpg_1.jpg (300KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
UElWNuo[1].jpg_1.jpg
300KB, 1600x1600px
>>9289657
Is there anything inherently wrong with sharing your food?
>>
>>9289649
>>9289657
Came here to post this. Fucking disgusting.
>>
I'm more surprised he was able to bring his own food to a coffeeshop to enjoy.
>>
Subhuman faggot
>>
>>9289624
My wife liked to suck my penis while playing Nazi Zombies on Black ops. I had to either cum quick or by level 6 she took her mouth off to focus on the game.
>>
>>9289682
herpes
>>
Brewing beer and making charcuterie have helped me make friends. For example I've had a few new neighbors that tried mine and wanted to get into it and we always became very good friends brewing together and sampling each others charcuterie. I guess that counts. But I'd never give joe schlomo a bite of my sandwich and if I was joe schlomo I certainly would have refused. I don't want to swap spit with "some guy" or "gal."
>>
File: lexie+puppy[1].jpg (33KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
lexie+puppy[1].jpg
33KB, 400x365px
>>9289728
>>9289693
It wasn't a stranger, we'd been on the same team in projects and classes, but we'd never talk beyond the weather and girls in our class.
But i see your point now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.