[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good use for these when you have an excess of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 12412354657898.jpg (37KB, 715x477px) Image search: [Google]
12412354657898.jpg
37KB, 715x477px
What's a good use for these when you have an excess of them after eating your Taco Bell meal?
>>
>>9289078
On everything. I've heard of people collecting enough to refill old sauce bottles but you can just buy them now.
>>
>>9289078
I've only ever used them for one thing other than Taco Bell and it was great:
Cut an avocado in half, salt the avocado, and empty a packet or two into the avocado halves. Delicious.
>>
>>9289078
Personally I like to use them as hot sauce for my food.
>>
>>9289078
If you squeeze out the contents and cut them open on the side and rinse them, you can use the packets for origami.
>>
>>9289078
I throw them away. It's pretty shitty hot sauce so it's not really worth keeping it around. Using it when you're in a hurry and don't have a choice is one thing but if I'm eating at home there are much better tasting sauces in my fridge.

One of my co-workers at my first job used to hoard various fast food condiments in her work locker. The owner put a stop to that once the rats and mice showed up. I'm not sure why she bothered to keep them at all--the owner kept the breakroom stocked with a pretty good variety of stuff, plus we employees brought things from home & shared it. Then again she was really old so maybe it was some kind of depression-era mentality?
>>
I just keep the sauce around if i want to put them on my tacos, but at the same time i have better hot sauce, sometimes i just like to have shit food i guess
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.