[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else here use coupons at restaurants? McDonalds is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1278552388189.jpg (179KB, 1776x999px) Image search: [Google]
1278552388189.jpg
179KB, 1776x999px
does anyone else here use coupons at restaurants? McDonalds is the best for this; you can use their app and getcoupons for free food like fries on McFlurries or drinks with any purchase. get something like a 1 dollar 4 piece and walk out with two things for a buck plus tax. my McDonalds still has the McPick 2 as well so I get that just because its a good deal. less than 4 bucks for 2 mcdoubles, a medium fries, and a 4 piece nuggets is a steal to me

another place that does this is KFC; they offer a free Go Cup if you do a survey on the receipt. just write down 6 random numbers and take it back. you're supposed to have to buy a drink with it but its not often enforced. if they insist, I go to the KFC Taco Bell hybrid and get something like the 2.49 combos, or a 1 dollar drink during happier hour
>>
File: 1278552388190.jpg (152KB, 1776x999px) Image search: [Google]
1278552388190.jpg
152KB, 1776x999px
and here's the receipt
>>
I have a problem doing stuff like this. I can't really bring myself to make custom orders or use coupons, or just anything remotely out of the ordinary at fast food places. Guess it's autism.
>>
>>9288646
yes! I love that app. another thing you can do is do the survey at mcdonalds for a bogo sandwich, then pair it with the phone coupon for a free large fries. back when they had the mac jr I could get two mac jrs and a large fries for about 2.30. cheapest thing it works on now is the quarter pounder
>>
>People role playing as shills.
Sounds fun.
>>
>>9288688
First day?
>>
>>9288646
fuck you, they're 1.99 here and the nugs are just as high
>>
McDonalds app, Taco Bell app are both pretty good with random coupons. Checkers texts me insane coupon offers all the time like free burger if you buy the drink. Subway texts offers too but they always suck like free half a cookie with two subs bullshit.

Oh yeah and the Auntie Annes pretzel app is the shit for free pretzels.
>>
>>9288700
it's been a year since my taco bell app has had any coupons
>>
>>9288659
the mcdonald's app is really easy and hassle free compared to paper coupons. it even works if you order at one of the self service ordering kiosks at many mcdonald's.
>>
>>9288738
I'd have no problem using it at a kiosk since there's no human interaction. I might try that.
>>
>>9288646
>using coupons at McDonalds
>ywn be this much of a nigger
>>
>eating cheap shit food
>using coupons for cheap shit food
Why the fuck do you invest so much energy into this shit?
>>
>>9288646
where the fuck do you live? I've never seen a mcpick 2 mcdouble. Or a $1 4 piece. I get the free fries on fridays but thats it. Every day I get a bogo sammy coupon, but my local McD's throws like 3 free mccafe with any purchases at you a day. Fuck nigger, I don't want mccafes! Give me fries.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.