[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any advantages to a 24 hour fast? I got locked in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: oliver[1].jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
oliver[1].jpg
25KB, 460x276px
Are there any advantages to a 24 hour fast?

I got locked in my garage for 19 hours. I just got out but I'm thinking of holding off eating for another 5 hours.
>>
>>9288389
>got locked in my garage for 19 hours
Try going on a permanent fast; food and water.
>>
>>9288389
A 24 or 30 hour fast will reset your GI system, full on Pancreas reset and everything...even gall bladder. You can eat ice chips if your mouth gets dry, but that's it.

It's good to have a hard reset once in a while.
>>
>>9288399
What happens if you rest your GI system?

is this good or bad?
>>
>>9288404
It's good. Hospitals do it to patients with pancreatitis all the time, and other ailments. It's normal procedure to put a patient on a NBM (nothing by mouth).
>>
>>9288410
Unless I physically can't get up I'd drink out of the sink then. Fuck them I hate being thirsty.
>>
>>9288413
You wouldnt be thirsty stupid
>>
>>9288389
how did you get locked in your garage
>>
>>9288413
You'd be on an immobile IV of fluids. You'd have to pull the IV to get out of bed and even then, the beds are alarmed because they weigh you and know when you leave. If you drank from the sink, you'd alarm the staff and have to start all over again.
>>
>>9288422
I was in there. My mom locked the door and left. I had my headphones on so I didn't hear...and my phone doesn't get a recpetion from there.

I could've died!
>>
>>9288459
what kind of garage were you in that you can't open it from the inside

was it a shed locked with a padlock or something
>>
>>9288389

Frequent fasting is supposed to help against diabetes.
>>
>>9288399
Do you have evidence to support anything you just claimed?
>>
>>9288484
Probably some kind of sex dungeon
>>
>>9288459

Your household has a severe lack of powertools.
>>
>>9288494
I'm an RN, but I can post links if you want.
>>
>>9288502
https://www.nursingtimes.net/roles/nurse-educators/nil-by-mouth-best-practice-and-patient-education/5072184.article

Here you go anon, take it as you will.
>>
>>9288459
You need to be 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.