[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find some guides on traditional cooking? By "traditional"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tatiana 2.jpg (203KB, 469x596px) Image search: [Google]
tatiana 2.jpg
203KB, 469x596px
Where can I find some guides on traditional cooking?

By "traditional" cooking I mean things like conserves and jams, different kinds of breads and things of the sort.
>>
inb4 jas "top of mount stupid" townsend & son
>>
You don't just redefine a word like that and I don't think I'm being pedantic here.
What period are you interested in?
Which cultures?
>>
>>9287346
Western, 20th century and previous.
>>
>>9287340
What's the problem with townsend?
>>
>>9287340
explain?
>>
Buy a god damn book.

I have a pretty cool one from 1901 called The Picayune's Creole Cookbook. Lots of old soups, stews, desserts, preserves, stocks, breads, etc. Everything I could need from that era and place.

Just remember that "Western" is a really broad term. You might want to get more specific.
>>
>>9287385
>>9287394

don't, it's /pol/.
>>
>>9287528
>Just remember that "Western" is a really broad term. You might want to get more specific
This
If you're just trying to get into it then you should try to download them from gen.lib or if they're public domain though.
Also only buy from reputable publishers, otherwise you'll get a shitty quality book that's been printed from public domain to scam suckers.
>>
>>9287532
Is it about the Orange Fool video? The guy plainly said it wasn't political.
>>
>>9287583

he could have a fucking certificate signed by professor x, jesus and denzel's character from deja vu attesting to the fact he didn't have political intentions and /pol/ would still continue on regardless.
>>
File: this2.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
this2.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
>>9287264
Mrs Beeton's book of household management
>>
European Kitchen. I wish it hadn't been touched by varg fans because now it's epic European larping in the comments and I miss when she just uploaded cooking vids
>>
>>9287803
>74 chapters and over 2000 pages
Jesus. By the time you got to the end of it, you'd have forgotten the first half.
>>
Just smack up some recipies for Swedish husmanskost
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.