[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically loved these things. I never drink Starbucks but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: unicorn_frappuccino.jpg (369KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn_frappuccino.jpg
369KB, 2048x2048px
I unironically loved these things. I never drink Starbucks but had 4 of them the week they were available. Mango and sour blue are my top two favorite flavors of candy.
>>
Dude I didn't know it was mango and blue razz, those are my favorite candy flavors too. I assumed it would be cotton candy or bubblegum flavor. Do you know if they plan on bringing it back?
>>
>>9285744
Yup. Mango and sour blue. Though I have no idea if they are bringing them back. Could go either way. Some people loved them and it created a stir on social media. Other people hated them and said they were disgusting.

The baristas hated making them but fuck 'em. That's their job
>>
>>9285721
I never tried one but my gf said it was vile, and she loves all sweet shit so I took her word for it
>>
>>9285788
Yeah, these were fucking disgusting and I -really- wanted to like it too. Op is on crack.
>>
Arguably one of the greatest marketing campaigns in fast food history.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (37KB, 429x482px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
37KB, 429x482px
>>
File: Hasbro-Logo.jpg (384KB, 1751x1853px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro-Logo.jpg
384KB, 1751x1853px
Nah, the only way I'd try is if they teamed up with Hasbro and released official My Little Pony ones, based on the different ponies

Then with that relationship established, imagine the possibilities. New Transformers movie? Transformers inspired shakes, it would be a brilliant move, this is why Hasbro needs someone like me to work with them
>>
Do you people not own big boy blenders?
>>
>>9287349
Le what?
>>
I was never able to try one because the refugee loving shop near me was always out of the shit it takes to make one.
>>
>>9287659
I don't know if you understand how popular they were. I work in the same complex as a Starbucks and getting to and from the office that week was a nightmare. We also had to forget going out for our lunch hours. Luckily, the locusts had gobbled up their supplies after like 3 days but people still kept turning up in droves looking for it.

Great marketing but damn was it personally annoying and inconvenient.
>>
I don't like Starbucls but I did love it. It reminded me of the sherbert ice cream birthday punch I had as a child with a sour twist.
>>
>>9285744
>>9285756
i have a barista friend who works at starbucks and she says the regulars at her starbucks, especially the girls, order these all the time and it costs them a damn fortune. just some food for thought

i tried one and personally did not see the appeal, nothing about unicorn screams "mango" to me
>>
>>9285721
I've never had the urge to try starbucks because I live in NZ and out coffee is decent, but the sound of pumpkin spice latte has always intrigued me.
>>
>>9287690
3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice and 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves. Mix the spices together in a small bowl, keep it in a small airtight container or a spice jar.

Sprinkle some in, take a sip, and keep adding a little at a time until it's to your liking.
>>
I like the smores frappuccino.

Would never go to Starbucks just to get a cup of coffee though. I only go when I want a specialty drink.
>>
>>9287727
You need your milkshake obfuscated as "just coffeee tee hee"?
>>
>>9287730
What's this gibberish question you're trying to ask?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.