[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of Europeans and shit on here talking about how Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 50432985723049857345.jpg (44KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
50432985723049857345.jpg
44KB, 730x780px
I see a lot of Europeans and shit on here talking about how Americans "can't cook" (what?)
And I ask how does that make any logical sense?
What makes it so that a restaurant in France somehow is higher quality than a restaurant in New Orleans
There's no logic in that
>>
>>9285185

>What makes it so that a restaurant in France somehow is higher quality than a restaurant in New Orleans

...the quality of the restaurant?

what the fuck are you even asking? it's not 'logic', it's an observation. we haven't arrived at the fact that americans can't cook through a series of mathematical proofs, we've just seen what they cook and it sucks.
>>
>>9285185
Because you're stupid and care what some idiot like >>9285192.

Delete your post. You're feeding the euro trolls and inflating their egos by even caring what they think.
>>
>>9285185
They might be referring to the way many Americans have a shitty palate because of the sugar and chemical infused food that a lot of people eat. Isn't true of all Americans but a decent amount. It's also just trolls finding the most hideous food they can and let posting about it.
>>
I showed cheez whiz to a Frenchie once and she got nauseous. She yelled at me when I showed her cheez-its.
>>
>>9285220
Then tell the stupid cunt to go back to France.
>>
>>9285220
I don't blame her. Most discerning americans think those things are nauseating too. It's only childish ultra-nationalists who try to defend those kinds of "food style products."
>>
>>9285220
>She yelled at me when I showed her cheez-its.

What a retarded stuck up cunt.
>>
>>9285185
eh, whats surprising about that? foodculture in america sucks unless you got top dollar to spend, the average affordable meal is much better in other countries. and europe (italy and france are the exceptions) cant compare to middleeastern/asian countries. Its normal, you cant be good at everything, industrialisation has its price
>>
>>9285769
>the average affordable meal is much better in other countries.

It really isn't. Don't believe the Eurotard memes. The average Eurofaggot eats bland as shit food unless a Paki or Turk made it.
>>
>>9285777
youd know its true if you ever left your country. ive been to the usa many times, ive been in every western european country and many other places, if you really think appreciation and cultural importance of food in the us can compare to italy or france, or any asian country, you are mentally ill or not very well travelled at all
>>
File: 1493941993.png (414KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493941993.png
414KB, 2518x1024px
>>9285185
One day you'll realize that only Eurotrash would post something that idiotic. They claim Americans are ignorant of their "higher culture" yet they post from some Lithuanian shithole. The tell is when they claim to know all about America, they don't, they're backwater posters making backwater posts. Yet they're still obsessed, America is a bitter reminder of what could have been with their pathetic lives. Common beta male tactic, attempt to bring the alpha male down to your level.
>>
>>9285769
>cant compare to middleeastern/asian countries
The average Asian eats parts of the animal most westerners have never even seen. Enjoy your tripe and tendon
>>
>>9285803
great argument on a cooking board, not knowing/caring that whole animal usa and butchery isnt even a trend anymore, its normality for anyone interested in food. honestly i dont care, the usa is a great country, i have family there and always enjoy being there, but the delusion of thinking, just because it is a great country for many things, it must also be great for food, is nothing but lying to yourself and justifying not travelling.
done arguing about nothing now
>>
>>9285185
>Europeans and shit on here talking about how Americans "can't cook"
I bet 'sketti with butter and ketchup is delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBHR9iMvahU
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.