[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does/ck/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1-1.png (331KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.png
331KB, 600x600px
What does/ck/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what are your experiences. I've been playing with the idea of getting some. Pic related. I think it's the same honey from that vice video but that could just be some marketing shit. All experiences and advice is welcome.
>>
>>9283852
Buy it and livestream drinking the whole jar
>>
I prefer calm honey
>>
>>9283885
Fuck that. I'm not into an hero. How bout I buy you a bottle and you do it.
>>
>>9283887
Is that an actual thing. Or are you pulling my string.
>>
>>9283895
Got any money? Buy some calm honey.
>>
>>9283887
>Regualr honey
>>
>Grayanotoxins can be found in honey produced from the nectar of plants such as Rhododendron ponticum that contains alkaloids that are poisonous to humans.[7] Such honey is called 'mad honey'.

>Poisoning from grayanotoxins is rarely fatal in humans, but can be lethal for other animals.[5] Physical symptoms from grayanotoxin poisoning occur after a dose-dependent latent period of minutes to three hours or so. Initial symptoms are excessive salivation, perspiration, vomiting, dizziness, weakness and paresthesia in the extremities and around the mouth, low blood pressure and sinus bradycardia. In higher doses symptoms can include loss of coordination, severe and progressive muscular weakness, electrocardiographic changes of bundle branch block and/or ST-segment elevations as seen in ischemic myocardial threat,[6] bradycardia (and, paradoxically, ventricular tachycardia), and nodal rhythm or Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.

Anyone vain enough to buy this deserves to OD and die. Such a pointless product.
>>
>>9283905
>"hey /ck/ check out this food i think it has a psychoactive in i-"
>UH ACKSHULLY ITS POISUN

how many women touched your dingus in the past 6 months
>>
File: 1502203793875.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1502203793875.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>9283905
>>9283915
Alcohol is more fatal than mad honey. I'm sure youve drank alcohol without dying.
>>
>>9283915
>>9283928
Autists. Its quite literally honey with poison in it. If you like honey, you can buy regular honey that doesnt give you food poisoning tier sickness if you eat more than a tablespoon of it. "psychoactive" doesnt mean pleasant high. Enjoy your delirium, diarrhea and vomiting
>>
>>9283954
I had planned on taking less than the recommended dose and ramp it up to find the happy medium. The high is said to be comparable to smoking weed and since I can't smoke because of my job I figured mad honey might be a nice alternative for my time off. People eat psilocybin mushrooms which is also a form of food poisoning. I havent heard of anyone dying from that either.
>>
File: SpaceHoney.png (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceHoney.png
188KB, 500x375px
So pic related was based off of a real legend? Hmm. I bet it's an urban legend kind of thing, like absinthe. I was dragged to Girls Trip movie and they had a whole bit where they were "trippin on absinthe." Stupid bullshit.

>>9283905
The dose makes the poison.
>>
>>9283995
That's why I'm asking for experiences. I don't want to spend 100 bucks on some shit that isn't going to get me high and still pass a drug test. I don't touch that spice shit because of the problems people are having.
>>
>>9283973
>feels the need to get high to enjoy life
how sad
>>
>>9284044
Not everyone feels the need to be sober their entire life. Thats why drugs and alcohol are such a big commodity in every economy. But more power to you for having fun sober. I like to use drugs as a mood enhancer. If the moment feels right ima do some shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.