[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me what's the actual point of pasta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1498170984462.jpg (180KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498170984462.jpg
180KB, 534x900px
Can anyone explain to me what's the actual point of pasta?
Like you just boil some mediocre spaghetti in a pot and then add salt and then wait for it to be ready
Why? Why would you be interested to waste your daily calories to a food that isn't even good?
>>
>>9282105
>Boil then add salt
Well right off the bat you've shown you don't know how to cook pasta.
>>
>>9282105
Because it is good you dummy. If you don't like it you literally never have to eat it, ever, unless you live with your mom and have no autonomy over your life, but doesn't that say more about you than it says about pasta?
>>
>Can anyone explain to me what's the actual point of rice?
>Like you just boil some mediocre rice in a pot and then add salt and then wait for it to be ready
>Why? Why would you be interested to waste your daily calories to a food that isn't even good?
>>
>>9282115
I never said I eat pasta. I just feel absolute disdain for you plebs.
>brb eating selfgrown potatoes
>brb hunting deer/moose for that meat
>>
>Can anyone explain to me what's the actual point of potatoes?
>Like you just boil some mediocre potatoes in a pot and then add salt and then wait for it to be ready
>Why? Why would you be interested to waste your daily calories to a food that isn't even good?

You cannot be this stupid OP. Your argument is invalid any way you spin it. Pasta is delicious, not sure if you're trolling but if you aren't that's a shame. Sorry your tastebuds don't work
>>
>>9282152
>Sorry your tastebuds don't work
Sorry i want to eat real food instead of processed carbage.
>>
Because modern society is built upon diets of carb and starch-heavy grains.

Sadly, there is not enough meat to consistently feed all of the people on earth, so they just continue their hollow existence with micronutrient poor sources of calories.
>>
>>9282204
This.
>>
>>9282181
>processed carbage

Make your own then. Semolina and water or if you want to get highfalutin, 75g "00" flour, 25g semolina, 1 egg and a splash of EVOO.

Pasta itself is not the issue. It's your ingrained relationship to pasta taught to you by sinister forces attempting to subvert Italy's dominance over world cuisine.
>>
>>9282105
Its an excuse to eat cheese
>>
>>9282335
Excellent bait
>>
>>9282105
It's a way of processing and preserving harvested wheat crops for a very long shelf life. Flour won't keep as long as dried pasta. Although making pasta is a huge pain in the ass, you can make a shit ton of it all at once and be done with it, having a staple carbohydrate ready at hand for cooking as needed. Noodles are a portable food that is a product of agricultural civilizations that support large populations. Cuisines were built around that core idea.
>>
>>9282105
Eating pasta is how Italians transfer the hair from their head to their back. 45 year old fat, bald, hairy back wops are considered sexy in Europe. By the way, say Europe over and over a couple times. It's such a stoopid word.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.