[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously fireball drinkers explain how the fuck do you drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 175x289px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 175x289px
Seriously fireball drinkers explain how the fuck do you drink this shit I love whiskey but this is God awful
>>
>>9279824
Used to drink it a whole lot when I had a solid liver 5-6 years ago in my teen days out of high school. Buddies and I would always drink it straight out of the bottle like a bunch of pigs. Shit's not too bad.

Also, my old manager told me to try it with cream soda and ice. Never have tried it, but would def go for it in the future.
>>
>>9279824
I actually enjoy a shot or two of it because I love that overly cinnamony taste, but beyond that I get grossed out. I also put it in some shitty hard apple cider
>>
It's not whisky.

It's a whisky liqueur.
>>
>have red hair
>with friends
>going to liquor store
>someone asks to get them fireball whiskey
>buy them a bottle of regular whiskey
>they say they wanted fireball whiskey
>tell them to drink the whiskey and chase it with my firey balls
>>
>>9279953
Smug alert
>>
>>9280484
>possessing basic knowledge is equivalent to being smug
Retard alert
>>
Drank 750ml in a couple hours and almost passed out. Wicked shits the next morning. But too much sugar it feels too thick.

Personally, I drink double shots of warm vodka and chase with lemon-water or a mixed drink.
>>
>>9280496
>warm vodka
Why, bro, why??
>>
>>9280503
I just leave it out in my room.

Helps moderate my intake but mostly makes me feel many when I post it online.
>>
>>9280632
Oh okay I didn't know you meant "room temperature" by warm. I thought you meant you warmed that shit up like sake or something. Carry on!
>>
>>9280641
Well, how hot is sake served? My rooms like 90* right now
>>
>>9279824
Drink Goldschläger instead, assuming you like cinnamon.
>>
>>9279824
Way too syrupy
>>
This German seemed to like it:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5qr5v0BZk
>>
>>9280477
notbad/10

>>9279824
is there any company that makes a fireball rum
that actually sounds like it would be really good
>>
>>9280674

this
>>
pretty good with sprite but the hangover is the worst ever, i drank a bottle and a half of red wine once and it was nothing compared to fireball
>>
>>9280484
he's right and no one should be fooled into thinking that fireball represents whisk(e)y
>>
It's like drinking that Big Red gum. I bought it once, took a swig and almost there it out. Instead I kept it around for an employee party and let them get a hangover in the morning while I was feeling fucking great.

It's more popular with older adults than I thought since even my 50-75 year old co-workers can't get enough of it.
>>
>>9280712
Horst is a Merkelfag and has criminal shit taste.
>>
>>9279824
I like it in the winter in hot cider
>>
>>9279824
Sometimes I'll take a couple fireball shots before starting on my bottle of vodka. Makes the first couple shots of vodka burn less.
>>
Fireball is great if you put a few shots in a glass of hard cider. Tastes good, and gets you drunk fairly quickly.
>>
>>9279944
thats so much sugar. way to get a massive hangover...
>>
File: Death is Certain.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Death is Certain.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>9279824
Enjoy your propylene glycol, OP.
>>
>>9280477
Wow haha epic win dude you sure showed them
>>
>>9280477
Lol, I wish I had done this in grade 10!
>>
>>9279824
Try it with Apple Juice. It tastes like Christmas. Trust me
>>
Liquor gets tastier the more you drink it so when you are completely hammered it tastes just like cinnamon chewing gum.
>>
>>9279824
Is it bad that that I like cinnamon whiskey?

I have a bottle of fighting Cock
>>
>>9283500
So homage fireball?
>>
>>9279824
I used to have an actual physical addiction to alcohol and on a few occasions a half bottle of Fireball was the only thing I had in the house.
It's still there and it's still half full.

>>9282776
You said the same thing twice, mate.
>>
>>9284153
Homemade*
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.