[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What doesn't /ck/ do for lunch at work? NEET degenerates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3995.jpg (36KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3995.jpg
36KB, 615x410px
What doesn't /ck/ do for lunch at work? NEET degenerates need not reply.
>>
>>9276791
What the fuck do you mean what do I not do? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
I don't pay more than half of what I earn per hour for lunch at work
>>
>>9276800
It's a typo, you fucking faggot
>>
I don't not cook my own meals
>>
I don't. It eat peanut butter sandwich. I don't not make one because it's the fastest and easiest thing to make in the morning. I don't not wash the spoon/knife afterwards though, and that's the only pain in the ass part about it.
>>
I work about 5 blocks away from where I live and have a flexible work schedule. So around noon I walk home and take about am hour break to cook lunch and eat it.
>>
>>9276791
>NEET degenerates need not reply.
>being this jealous of people who get to cook and eat at least two delicious meals a day at their leisure
>>
I usually food prep for 3 meals a week. The other two will be fast food, or recently a food truck stops by sometimes.
I make a lot of pasta with red sauce plus chicken, or chicken with broccoli. Usually have a greek yogurt on the side plus a piece of fruit. This week specifically I made steak& broccoli stir fry sort of thing with sides of sliced potatoes and greek yogurt.
>>
>>9276791
Turkey, chicken, or roast beef sandwich with cheese. About $3.50 per day. Usually I eat in the park down the street. On rainy days I have a corner in the break room I occupy. I read the newspaper while I eat.
>>
I don't boil crab. The office hot plate doesn't get hot enough for a whole pot, and I don't trust my coworkers to throw out the shells before the place starts smelling like rotting seafood.

>typo

w/e
>>
>tfw im 23, live on my own, work full time, and my parents still food prep four meals for me to take to work for lunch

Fees good, mane. On Fridays I treat myself to lunch at any of the local restaurants or food trucks.
>>
I don't get a lunch break.
>>
>>9276791
Company pays for my lunch so I try not to order unhealthy shit every day.

It's a struggle, today I'm getting a delicious cobb salad with bacon, hardboiled egg, half an avocado, and a fantastic tomato basil vinaigrette
>>
>>9276932
>half an avocado

That's an interesting way to say you are a nu-male, low testosterone, millennial, feminized cuck faggot
>>
>>9277433
wew
>>
>>9277433
laffed
>>
>>9276791
>What doesn't /ck/ do for lunch at work?
I don't go to the cafeteria any more. Sodexo took over and it's shit now. Same crappy menu all the time and the portions are a joke.

I make sandwiches and bring leftovers most of the time
>>
>>9277433
Show on the dolly where the avocado touched you, anon.
>>
>>9277433
How will libcucks ever recover?
>>
>>9276791
No fast food; i tend to go with something light but filling, like a salad
>>
File: 1471015996532.png (13KB, 487x469px) Image search: [Google]
1471015996532.png
13KB, 487x469px
>>9276932
why would you type like this?
>>
>>9276791
My last job was in a tiny 10 person office. We had a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven. Every Monday I'd drive to the local grocery store and pick up deli meat, cheese and bread to make sandwiches and warm them up in the toaster. Much better than cold. Ham and salami with provolone was a favorite, or splurging for roast beef. I kept a jar of pickles and chips or crackers.

Too many carbs. I gained 10lbs that year.
>>
>>9277694
Carbs aren't what made you gain 10lbs, fatty.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (63KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
63KB, 560x560px
>>9277694
>carbs are what caused me to gain weight
>>
>>9277754
My prior job before that was located next to a grocery store which had an excellent salad bar. I could rationalize spending $9 a day for lunch if it meant eating fresh veggies everyday without the hassle of doing it myself.

Otherwise, same breakfast and dinner routines and same fitness schedule. The only thing that changed was lunch.
>>
>>9277775
You do realize that vegetables are primarily composed of carbs, right? Don't blame your inability to portion servings and consume calories at maintenance delude you into thinking that carbs are what magically caused you to gain weight.
>>
>>9277788

But anon, without "Carbs" what can I use as the big bad boogeyman to blame my weight and health issues on? I'm too lazy to learn anything, I just want a convenient scapegoat. Maybe I should blame gluten instead of carbs?
>>
I bring home wastage for dinner when I can't be fucked cooking a couple of nights a week and I still throw out enough to make me consider raising a pig or two
>>
>>9276844
>thinking you need to be a neet to be able to do this.

What kind of lazy slob are you?
>>
>>9277788
>vegetables are primarily composed of carbs
I beg to differ. Fresh vegetables are primarily composed of water (like any living thing) and fiber. Dehydrate some vegetables and see how small they get.

Ever notice how you shit back out ruffage like spinach or kale? Fresh vegetables and greens have a far lower calorie density than bread. I've never identified solid grains of rice or pieces of bread in my shit.
>>
>>9277829
>I've never identified solid grains of rice or pieces of bread in my shit.
Do you play with your poop
>>
>>9277843
No but I do look and its pretty obvious when you've eaten a huge salad
>>
>>9277845
It's ok, you don't have to lie
>>
File: baloney sandwich.jpg (23KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
baloney sandwich.jpg
23KB, 600x332px
>>9276791
>What doesn't /ck/ do for lunch at work?

Machinist here and I don’t eat breakfast and only need a small lunch, which is just a simple ham and cheese or baloney with mayo sandwich.

I eat after I get home (eating spaghetti right now) and “graze” throughout the evening.
>>
>>9276791
they bring in lunch three times a week.

other than that I eat whatever is near but its usually crappy food(panda, burritos, salad)
>>
>>9277829
A language nuance doesn't change the fact that carbs are not the primary cause of weight gain for anybody. The reason why people eat vegetables over grains is that it is more filling and nutritional than grains-based products. But this doesn't change the fact that they're both classified as carbs. Foods are usually generalized the primary macronutrient that they provide, not by their water content, fiber, or various micronutrients that they provide.
>>
File: 1471982500782.png (1MB, 1079x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1471982500782.png
1MB, 1079x1066px
Some cheese, bread, almonds, dates and jam today.
>>
File: 1502201228452.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502201228452.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
>>9276791
I work at a nice steakhouse. My boss doesn't give a fuck since we work our asses off so I eat whatever I want for free. Shit's cash.
>>
>>9277951
so what do you normally eat?
>>
>>9277863
How damned is your shop mug?
>>
>>9277965
I usually make a giant salad from the huge salad bar, pickled eggs, either french onion or stuffed pepper soup with hot sauce added, and a jalapeno burger with onions and a random sauce. I also steal a large styrofoam cup full of pickled jalapenos and snack on them during shift. If I'm feeling cheeky, I get a free ice cream cone before I leave.

The job is worth the free food alone.
>>
>>9277997
I used to do that stuff when I worked in a kitchen. Pay was shit but its hard to complain when you're never hungry at work.
>>9276791
I work an office job for my county government.
I eat leftovers from whatever I cook the night(s) before and a sandwich everyday at 10AM. My girlfriend bakes cookies and always sneaks some into my lunchbox.
>>
File: Stanley A-1350B.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stanley A-1350B.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>>9277969

I’ve got a Thermos travel mug that I take to and from work, for (weak) coffee that I bring in my old Stanley A-1350B widemouth thermos.
>>
>>9276791
Early shift, so I go to the canteen at work and eat there for some lovely breakfast foods baked in their own oil and left to keep warm under a heat lamp.
Get there at the right time, and they'll be just right.
Leave some water on your hands after washing them, though; the tongs and spatulas have been under the same lamp and will be hot. The water means you won't burn your fingertips.

>>9276844
Tendies do not count as a meal, let alone 'delicious'. How do you afford food?
Oh, wait. You don't.
>>
>>9277845
Maybe chew your food or get some probiotics dude. I have never seen lettuce in poo
>>
>>9278068
Those things are well worth the cost. I have one that's 30 years old and insulates as well as it did the first day. I don't think they ever wear out, certainly not in a lifetime.
>>
>>9278068
On a bitter cold day, hiking for miles in freezing cold in the mountains to hunt, that thermos is manna from heaven for a sippa hot coffee. I have the same exact model.
>>
File: IMG_7740.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7740.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
We never buy our lunches. I'm in charge of desserts for family meal, but since bread is my main focus, it usually involves some kind of dough.

Made some brioche today because I have all these dough recipes just logged into my brain permanently, so I decided to fuck with the dough a little and bulk proof it to make some doughnuts for the AM crew

watching a bunch of hardened angry chefs act like happy little kids over the sprinkles and spending minutes deciding what doughnut to pick was probably the greatest thing ever
>>
>>9278517
Thank you for not putting sprinkles on all of them. Those shitty fucking things rustle my jimmies
>>
>>9278584
Jimmies...rustle your jimmies, ay?

I also hate sprinkles, I have no clue why they're so glorified, the guys love them but I think that just cause they needed some kind of stress relief that didn't involve hard alcohol
>>
>>9276864
Pretty much this but I meal prep on Sundays and Wednesday nights so I've got food for all week.
I like cooking so I don't really mind.
I've got a company charge card that I could go out to eat with and sometimes I do with my coworkers then just have my lunch for dinner.
Typically I avoid it and just eat my lunch quickly at work so I can finish up what I'm doing and go home early.
>>
>>9278453
This just gave me some really comfy feels anon. Thank you.
>>
>>9276791
I don't eat at work. I live close enough to work that I am able to go home for lunch.
>>
>>9276791

I don't bring in a fryer and cook fish I just caught.
I don't gut hogs.
>>
>>9279142

Tight.
>>
>>9276842
Same! What do u make
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.