[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright guys, i really need some help, not sure if i should post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: welp.jpg (29KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
29KB, 384x400px
alright guys, i really need some help, not sure if i should post here or /fit/ (ive never really come to these boards).

I have been living with stomach issues way too long, and im sure its entirely my shitty diet, but i honestly "dont know how to cook", i'm 25 @ 150lbs , and i want to make sure i never fucking become pic related.

My main problem is a menu selection, i typically eat a shit load of pasta or some pizza/junk food, i can afford to eat better but its mainly my time and laziness.

I work a 9-5 out of town, so i dont really get home most nights until like 7, could you guys help me build a menu of basic foods that can be prepared and cooked within half an hour?

When i say "i cant cook" i mainly mean, i dont know what to cook, i can make a meal, but i have no idea how to create it.

I think my main problem is soda (mainly DrPepper) thats causing most of my stomach issues but i dont know what to replace it with. (i can drink water, but i cant drink that shit programming all day everyday).

I also almost always skip breakfast, mainly because my stomach is so grumpy in the morning, do you think if i force myself to actually eat 3 meals a day that would help as well? Some people think i have an eating disorder for how little i eat, when in reality my stomach always feels like fucking shit so i never enjoy eating food.

Trying to get my life on track before its too late.

More or less avoid anything with ham/bacon (pork is cool) or heavy amounts of dairy or dairy related products.
>>
Definitely force yourself to eat three meals, even if breakfast is shit. Anything works, eat a fucking apple for starters.
>>
Re: your soda problem -- it could be the carbonation causing you problems. Since you're probably acclimated to the sugar levels by now, you'll need to wean yourself off of it. Make a huge batch of iced tea, add sugar little by little until you can stand it. Then slowly add less each week until you're drinking it plain. Then water down the tea more and more every day until you're eventually drinking plain water. It'll be more enjoyable than going cold turkey.

As for meals, stick to simple things. Buy a rice cooker with a steam tray. Cook some brown rice or quinoa and steam some vegetables (fresh or frozen) in the tray. Bake some chicken in the oven while that's cooking. It should all finish around the same time. Season however you want.

Whenever you make food, make extra. Especially meat. Cook an extra chicken breast, make a sandwich the next day. etc.
>>
You don't even need to give up flavoured drinks per se. Iced tea lightly sweetened is actually not bad for you whilst still being tasty.
>>
>>9276427
Yea i've started to drink strictly coffee in the morning, and that seems to help a little, so you might be on to something, ill try the ice-tea thing to actually get off the damn soda.

Does a juicer or whatever make a good alternative for breakfast?

I did somehow luck out with tastebuds that prefer fruit over candy, what are some good fruits that help with energy?

But not weight loss, holy fuck it would probably start to get dangerous if i lost weight.
>>
>>9276441

Juicers are okay, but blenders are better. Lets you keep the fiber from the fruit. More fiber might help out your stomach problems. My breakfast smoothies are usually a handful of banana, mango, pineapple, and kale. Plain yogurt and carrot juice or orange juice to help it blend. Pick the fruits that you like the best, try to get something green in there if you can. I've heard that adding mint leaves can help wake you up a bit but I haven't tried it.

If you're trying to put on some weight, try to get it through proteins + healthy fats rather than pure carbs. Nuts are especially good at packing on calories. Consider working out to get some muscle mass. Download a calorie counting app like MyFitnessPal to make sure you're at least hitting your maintenance every day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.