[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm about to go to uni in about 3 weeks and I heard they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: who.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I'm about to go to uni in about 3 weeks and I heard they got a huge kitchen in the dorm building that's shared by everyone in the building but it's apparently empty 90% of the time from what I've heard at the orientation. In my last 3 weeks home I wanna learn some things that might be useful to be able to cook in uni. What are some dishes you would recommend /ck/?
>>
>>9275183
Ramen
Toast
Fois Grois
>>
>>9275187
Thank you!
>>
>>9275183
Learn how to make different types of pasta dishes, cuz those will be a staple part of your diet. They're relatively cheap and easy to make in bulk. Aside from that, learn how to boil rice properly and how to cook proteins.
>>
>>9275363
Also keep in mind that cooking is more than just making food, it includes everything from shopping on a budget to cleaning up afterwards. So watch out for cheap prices around your food markets and what days and times sales occur on. Try to minimize the number of dishes you use to cook, along with the food waste you make.
>>
>>9275378
Thanks I'll learn some pasta dishes then but if I start paying more attention to sales to make sure I don't waste food then should I buy a mini-fridge or something for my room?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.