[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know we shit on the britbongs for this but I was poor enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So I know we shit on the britbongs for this but I was poor enough to try it and damn it's actually pretty right
>>
>>9270878
Can we just stop discussing canned beans on toast or is it a full-on meme?
>>
>>9270878
Unless you bought British beans you didn't get the genuine experience.

As they're so fond of reminding us, American baked beans are far sweeter than British.
>>
>>9270878
Here's the thing: did you use baked beans or britbeans? You'll have an extremely different experience depending on the bean you chose.
>>
>>9270898
>>9270900
Shit I had no idea, I used baked beans but then I guess britbeans would make it better. Where do I find those?
>>
>>9270924
Don't bother, the whole reason it was good was because you used baked beans. Britbeans taste like if you rinsed off baked beans and then dumped some low sodium tomato soup on top of them.
>>
>>9270878
I know that nobody mentioned that your beans might be different, but did you use britbread or ameribread which is much sweeter?
>>
>>9270953

>low sodium

naive
>>
>>9270878
Canned beans and sriracha is perfect
I eat them whenever I'm hungvoer
>>
>>9270924
Import aisle of a grocery store. It's not very good in my opinion, they're a fair bit harder than what we're used to and a very different taste. The rest of a full English is pretty damn good though.
>>
>>9270924
Look for HP beans but if not get Heinz.

Regular beans can get a bit boring, for me personally. I always add stuff to make them taste nicer. It could be anything, an ounce of cheese, a sprinkle of herbs, some garlic powder, etc. I've even tried a a teaspoon of mint sauce in there. It all depends on your taste preference.

The ultimate is just HP beans with cheese melted in it, done in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
>>
>>9270953
Sorry our britbeans aren't full of all the Salt, sugar and shit you amerifats are used to. Try adding lard and an ounce of sugar then they might be more what you're used to, tubs.
>>
File: 1487368487439s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487368487439s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>9270953
>>
>>9270878
Bong here, I can't stand heinz beans
>>
>>9270924
>Shit I had no idea, I used baked beans but then I guess britbeans would make it better. Where do I find those?
cook your own beans, then simmer in some tomato sauce and spices = beans!
>>
>>9271803
Heinz-esque beans still have ridiculous amounts of salt and sugar. Americans just turn that up to 11.
>>
>>9270924
Jamaica.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.