[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you disgusting Americans put fucking ketchup on meatloaf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Why do you disgusting Americans put fucking ketchup on meatloaf? I'd rather eat fucking ketchup on steak than fucking meatloaf, why the flying FUCK would you eat meatloaf without lingonberry?

You revolt me.
>>
Why do europoors put fipronil in their eggs?
Do they like organ failure and being on dialysis for the remainder of their lives?
>>
>>9268033
Typically we Americans use BBQ sauce or a seasoned ketchup. I don't see the problem.
>>
Mix the ketchup with some brown sugar and worcestershire and then put it on the meatloaf. Not our fault that eurofags like eating bland taste peasant instead of actually flavoring shit.
>>
File: lingonberry jam.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lingonberry jam.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>9268039
Well that's what I'm saying.

Americans eat meatloaf wrong. It's not supposed to be eaten with ketchup or bbq sauce. You eat it with some good gravy and this.
>>
>>9268052
I don't let Germans tell me what to do.
>>
>>9268033
Tastes good.
>>
>>9268058
This is why you will never think of meatloaf as a delicious dish rather than just a piece of ground meat with ketchup on it
>>
>>9268033
On behalf of all Americans, I'm sorry man. We're working on getting our shit right.

God bless.
>>
>>9268038
Wow, what a dumb insecticide. At least the bt toxin only kills bugs.
>>
>>9268062
Aside from breadcrumbs meatloaf is basically a loafed hamburger. Ketchup is fine.
>>
>>9268071
yes, and steak is just a piece of meat, goes great with ketchup
>>
File: dino_sized.jpg (84KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
dino_sized.jpg
84KB, 615x461px
>>9268033
>scandies move to the Midwest
>there are no fucking lingonberries
>ketchup is cheap and available
If you couldn't put this one together yourself, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>9268033
You should try meatloaf with ketchup and lingonberry glaze, ma niggah
>>
>>9268038
>fipronil in eggs

Since it's illegal throughout Europe in food production, the Dutch egg producers caught using it are under criminal investigation. Can't say as much for the US, of course, where it's legally used on corn. Maybe that's why 'murricans shart in the mart - their fipronil contaminated HFCS damages the nerves controlling the sphincter.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 486x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 486x634px
>>9268091
>shart in the mart
It's more cultural than dietary I think.
>>
>>9268071
>he doesnt add onion, garlic and carrot to his loaf
>>
Oh look: it's an American nationbating other Americans. Fun.

>>9268039
I'm from Euroland but live in the US. First time I had American meatloaf was when I went with my college roommate back to his parents' house during winter break. His mom cooked it. With a seasoned ketchup glaze. Didn't like it hot, but I ate it since it wasn't too bad. The 'mashed potatoes' on the other hand, were from a packet and awful. Tasted like KFC mash, which is just bad.
Anyway, know what, though? That same meatloaf was PDG sliced thing and served the next day as a sandwich. Much better cold than hot. No clue why.

Where I'm from, meatloaf is 100% beef (one of the few beef dishes I actually like) and made with a mix of wine-caramelised veg and served with mushroom sauce. It's not great for sandwiches, though.

As for barbecue sauce on meatloaf, never had it that waay. Would eat, especially if it's 100% pork. I don't think bbq sauce goes well with beef. At all.

>>9268052
>pretends to be something other than american
>filename is in english
It is to laugh.
>>
>>9268064
Speak for yourself, fag.
>>
>>9268033
Enjoy your lingonberries and tomatoes are both fruits....why you so mad IKEA?

PS Your meatballs are tasty with lingonberry sauce and not ketchup or tomato sauce.
>>
>>9268124
that picture is the most perfect example of projection I've ever seen
>>
>>9268398
>y-youre projecting
kys ameriblubber
I bet you voted for Drumpf
>>
>>9268048
This, but dont forget to add it to the meatloaf in the final 10 minutes so it caramelizes
>>
>>9268039
>I'm American, I don't eat meatloaf and I haven't purchased ketchup in maybe 9 years.
Same here, except in my case it's been decades.
>>
>>9268033
I put heinz 57
>>
>>9268033
Never seen lingonberry for sale anywhere.
Autocorrect even tries changing it to loganberry.
Didn't realize ketchup wasn't halal.
>>
>>9268033
generally we put some kind of chili sauce on. that's more traditional. im sure soccer moms just squirt some ketchup on it though.
>>
>>9268033
>why don't people eat something that doesn't grow anywhere near them

Possibly because it doesn't grow anywhere near them and they do not have easy access to it. Seems like a pretty obvious answer. Not sure why OP couldn't figure this out on his own.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.