[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you generally eat and watch something at the same time? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: eating-and-watching-tv.jpg (43KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
eating-and-watching-tv.jpg
43KB, 448x299px
Do you generally eat and watch something at the same time? It's really rare that I'll eat something without watching something on the computer as long as I'm eating alone. And I always want something to eat when I'm watching a new episode of a show.
>>
eating alone with nothing else to do would be fucking boring.
>>
I don't own a dining table so I just sit on the couch in front of the tv and eat.
>>
>>9266978
Yes, but I would like to break the habit, as I've come to realize that when you actually focus on what and how much you're eating, you tend to feel fuller quicker.
>>
i don't usually watch something while eating alone because i find i miss the show and have to rewind, or i find that i didn't really enjoy the food because i was distracted by the show. i usually listen to podcasts or audiobooks. it works out well because i'm always listening to them when cooking so i just keep it rolling while eating and doing the dishes, and then switch to videos
>>
>>9266978
Eating alone ever

Eating without having someone to enjoy a meal with is bad for the soul just go hungry for another while instead

I would guess that you enjoy sex alone, just the same on weekends
>>
Yep, I usually keep a quick look, some more polished youtube video, or a show in mind for lunch and dinner time.
>>
I watch video game streams.
>>
>>9267005
Learn to enjoy being by yourself faggot. Relying on other people to give your life happiness is a waste of time.
>>
I feel the same way but with weed also
>>
I think everyone does this in general when alone
>>
File: catte in a hatte.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
catte in a hatte.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
Yes, I re-watch my most comfy shows of choice. Its Sunny, Seinfeld, Futurama etc..
>>
>>9266978
I pointedly don't. You feel more satiated if you're concentrating completely on the food, and can appreciate the subtler taste profiles.
>>
>>9266978
>watching television
>being so cucked and conditioned to watching television that you can't go eating a meal without watching it

Fucking brainlet. The only acceptable time to eat and watch television is when you're watching a sports game, faggot.
>>
>>9266978
No. I prefer to focus on eating or watching things. Not both.

Also, I prefer to eat at a table. A proper, sitting-down table.
>>
impossible.

i can listen to something else but my eyes are constantly on my food. i am ever-vigilant. foreign objects are the bane of my existence.
>>
Please include if you're overweight in your answer.
>>
>>9268906
w-what if i'm underweight?
>>
sometimes. but not usually. i like the table.
>>
>>9266978
Same
>>9268906
Lol nope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.