[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well water > tap water I can't understand why you still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500087462354.jpg (61KB, 653x495px) Image search: [Google]
1500087462354.jpg
61KB, 653x495px
well water > tap water

I can't understand why you still use tap water for everything. There's a huge difference in the overall taste and it's a lot more safer and natural.
>>
Well water has a much greater chance of bacterial/viral contamination or dissolved solids from land disruption, and may be subject to limitations in quantity. It does taste better on average though.
>>
>>9264992
Nice try, White Phillip.
>>
>>9264992
My grandparents are on a well and their water smells like fucking sulfur. They don't drink it though, they buy those big jugs and use a water cooler.
>>
>>9265026

>not living deliciously
>>
File: all fourty ounces.jpg (45KB, 499x466px) Image search: [Google]
all fourty ounces.jpg
45KB, 499x466px
You're better off drinking rain water than tap water or well water, if you ask me. With so many dissolved solids, the water is virtually worthless for its intended purpose; I just hope that you know what that purpose is.
>>
>>9264992
But... what if your tap water comes from a well?
>>
My parents are on well water, it tastes sweet and fresh. Good shit. They live in an expensive home in the suburbs, work salaried jobs pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and have a decent sized yard surrounding their home. I live in a 2-bedroom apartment in the city that I share with two other adults, one of whom sleeps in the living room, I make 10$ an hour, and we have exactly 3 feet of grass between our small concrete porch and the parking lot. A well is not feasible in our situation, but tap water suffices. Wells are expensive in both inital investment and space.
>>
>>9265557
You are advised to look for pure alternatives. I'd say it's best not to drink water that clogs up your vital organs with deposits of insoluble salts. Depending on where you live, though, tap water isn't horrible. Just don't drink it long-term and expect immaculate health.
>>
Most people can't run a well in 'murrica. If you're in an area serviced by municipal water it is illegal to drill a well. I live in a rightwing red state and when I had my well drilled he had to file paperwork showing the precise location to the state and feds. Great water though, comparable to the upstate reservoir water NYC gets.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.