[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These machines suck cock. Make drinks taste weird and now I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5530.jpg (109KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5530.jpg
109KB, 716x960px
These machines suck cock. Make drinks taste weird and now I have to wait in line 20 minutes to fill muh fuckin' soda. How do we get Popeyes, Wendy's and Burger King to get rid of them? How do we prevent Churches, Subway and McDonalds from adding them?
>>
What is it?
>>
>>9263125
My local McDonald's has one
>>
We don't worry about it because fast food is garbage and not worth the money anyway.
>>
>>9263143
But what if your someone like me and can't cook nothing besides steak and ramen noodles?
>>
>>9263145
Then you keep trying until you improve. Cooking should VERY rarely (if ever) lead to an inedible meal, even if you're brand new and unskilled. Start with premade mixes if you need to, but if you just continue to try, you'll eventually routinely produce decent to great meals.
>>
>>9263125
That's just you. I actually love it. The app is garbage
>>
>>9263166
What app?
>>
>>9263125
>wanting to get rid of that orange and cream soda at Wendy's
>>
>>9263335
They could put all those different flavor combinations in a seperate classic fountain. Then if you want to add crap to your regular soda you could do so without ruining the flavor of the regular sodas. In addition you wouldn't have to wait in line for 10 minutes to get your soda.
>>
>>9263125
Shut your whore mouth. Because of these i can get cherry vanilla dr pepper in a ton more places
>>
>>9263434
You still could but only much faster with my idea of a double classic fountain
>>
>>9263125
u made this thread a week agao
stop
>>
>>9263463
No I didn't probably someone else did
>>
File: 0gFwD-e1435859170656.jpg (89KB, 770x575px) Image search: [Google]
0gFwD-e1435859170656.jpg
89KB, 770x575px
Yeah those machines suck, considering no-one at those places know how to properly clean it as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.