[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eat risotto for the first time in my life >Have diarrhea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1445001103500.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1445001103500.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>Eat risotto for the first time in my life
>Have diarrhea halfway through the dish
I think it's the parmesan. It smells really weird to me. Do other people get allergic to it?
>>
>>9259086
no
>>
>>9259086
>sharting yourself halfway through a meal

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>9259093
op is an alcoholic with irritable bowl syndrome
>>
>>9259093
OBESESESSED
B
C
H
E
E
S
E
>>
>>9259086
>allergic to parmesan
I would just kill myself desu~
>>
>>9259169
I'm allergic to provola cheese
>>
>>9259086
You can be allergic to it if you have a casein allergy I think but it's not that common, and Parmesan smells weird anyway. I think they identified what gives Parmesan its smell and it's also found in vomit. It was probably from something you ate before though, it takes a few hours for you to get diarrhea from food you've eaten.
>>
>>9259209
Well when I finished 1/2 my plate I had the urge to shit
I sat in the toilet for a while until I felt fine
Then I came back and finished the other half plate, and I had to go to bathroom again
>>
>>9259237
Unless you spent 4-8 hours eating the first half of your risotto it wouldn't happen that quickly, and when you get diarrhea from bad food it usually doesn't go away after the first time, you'll probably get it a couple more times after that.
>>
>>9259093
if an american was allergic to cheese, they wouldn't live past 5 years old
>>
>>9259237
then it's something you ate a couple of hours before that
>>
>>9259243
>>9259664
Except it happened to other food I ate as well. Like that one time I ate a giant burrito. Or another time I drank 2 liters of cold milk in 1 chug as a dare.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.