[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it turns out that my cafeteria does a pretty darned good breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So it turns out that my cafeteria does a pretty darned good breakfast sandwich made with real eggs, cheese, and bacon. I think the bacon was precooked but whatever, it's still bacon.

What are some places where you've gotten food that was way better than you expected?
>>
On Navy ships
Faggot squids eat well
>>
that egg is cooked perfect for a breakfast sandwich.

is that a hamburger bun? hamburger buns are way underutilized as breakfast sandwich bread
>>
Hospital I worked at served some damn good burgers in their cafeteria. Nice seedy buns , good sized patties, and actual whole pieces of lettuce rather than shredded.
>>
>real eggs

do fake eggs exist?
>>
>>9258608
Yes
>>
>>9256743
work at a veterans hospital in Chicago as a HS student...cafeteria cooks knew how to throw down
>>
File: 1500765237120.png (610KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500765237120.png
610KB, 800x450px
>>9256755
In port, maybe. Having a ship full of parasite marines lowers the quality of food and makes the wait in line last forever.
>>
>>9256743
>real eggs

As opposed to plastic easter eggs?
>>
>>9256743
>Be me
>Camping near Gettysburg PA, over the 4th weekend; enjoying the reenactment and battlefield
>Dad is also with me; sort of a man's weekend
>Offer to buy dinner our last night there rather than eating more camp food
>He picks a fucking Mexican resturant
>In GETTYSBURG, which is basically a small German-style town in rural no-where Pennsylvania
>Place he picks is actually full of real spics and the food was on point, fast, and pretty good, all things considered
Was damn surprised honestly.
>>
>>9258608

As a matter of fact, they do. Can you guess which country is responsible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo
>>
Jorges Cafe, Tullamarine Park Road, Melbourne.

Grilled sausage meat, bacon, eggs, bbq sauce, cheese, in a Turkish roll
>>
>>9261798
Different guy, but get fucked squid.

The chow hall breakfast burrito. The ultimate goat.
>>
>>9263390
As opposed to the powdered shit they normally serve on college campuses.
>>
>>9261798
>be Marine on MEU
>lose 20 lbs because mongoloid retard navy faggots can't cook a single fucking thing well
>get mess duty for a month
>realize they're all borderline retarded blacks and Mexicans
>>
>>9256755
>Not picking a shore only job
Lmaoing at your life kid
>>
>>9256743
How flyover are you that you think that using real ingredients is impressive?
>>
All of the campus-owned coffee shops at UCLA. I thought they would be shit since they were the only real places to get coffee, but they had surprisingly good espresso + bagels + donuts + croissants.
>>
>>9261543
>knew how to throw down
>>9263407
>food was on point

Why do you insist on speaking like you're gangsta?
Do you worship black culture so much that you talk like a rapper?
>>
>>9264012
He's talking school cafeteria standards you dumbfuck
>>
>>9264534
>food was on point
>Gangsta

First of all, the word you're looking for is Ebonics.
Second of all, I have never in my life heard the phrase "X was on point," used in an ebonic fashion, nor did I mean it that way.
>>
>>9264534
well im black.....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.