[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soup is a good food to eat to pretend you're eating some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Soup is a good food to eat to pretend you're eating some old world poor people meal, like imagine you're some scurvy ridden, postuled person, and some old hag of a witch bitch cooked up this soup in a big pot, just hot water with crap put into it and heated, odds and ends in water. Maybe you have some bread or stale bread (crackers) that you dip into it, a warm meal for a meager moldy mildew man. Amazing really, how this meal is still sold today, simply water with scraps inside

That being said, I like to have this meal every now and again, I pick up a can of Cameron Bell's "chicken noodle" soup. I heat it up, put two crackers in it, and eat it with 7up which is my makeshift elixer
>>
>>9256316
What a fascinating blog post OP, where can I subscribe?
>>
>>9256316
i wish i could be a kid again
>>
>>9256316
Put on a shawl, then try diluting the soup with some water and finding someone to share it with. When they finally give in, the dejected, awkward meal that follows really completes the old-world poverty feel.
>>
>>9256316
Oh man I love doing that especially if I make the soup from scratch with whatever vegetables I just have around/forage for like dandelion greens

Pretty comfy
Same thing for very simple reserved meals

One of my favorites is half a baguette, some olives in oil+herbs+garlic and some cheese and a beer or wine

Comfy as af
>>
File: fc31tc016-03-main.jpg (60KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fc31tc016-03-main.jpg
60KB, 600x500px
Plain white rice with salt and pepper is the superior peasant LARP food.
>>
>>9257077
hey man look at how much more effort the soup guy put into his post than you did. i dunno man im more convinced of OP at this point
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.