[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any pizza delivery horror stories /ck/? lets hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: za.jpg (132KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
132KB, 400x300px
Do you have any pizza delivery horror stories /ck/? lets hear em. This happened to me just last week.

>order pizza
>waiting for a long while, its beyond late at this point
>lady finally pulls up to my block but can't for the fucking life of her find my house
>she calls me on my phone repeatedly over and over again and every time i instruct her as simply as possible on what house it is
>she finally pulls up TO THE WRONG HOUSE and says shes here
>i say fuck it and take the short walk up to the house so that my neighbors don't get my shit or get angry
>ask her for pen to sign receipt
>she says she has to go to her car and makes me hold on to my heavy ass food in the delivery bag along with the drink and everything for like 6 minutes in the sun
>don't even tip her

how can you even be that incompetent?
>>
>order pizza
>pay guy exact total
>say thanks and close door but notice he doesn't move
>open door
>"n...noo tip?"
>>
>>9256022
>Ordered pizza next week
>Didn't tip again
>Driver left happily this time
>Eat pizza (that driver dipped a finger in his butt and smeared all over)
>>
One time this pizza place somehow forgot about my order. They rounded the price down some and gave a free coke though.
>>
Delivered pizza when I was 18. If you ordered a pizza that had a lot of toppings, especially our pizza with gouda and tons of pepperoni and stuff, I would carefully snack on the toppings while omw to your house. I also stayed high constantly and got a suprising amount of tail for a skeezy pizza driver.

Now I never order pizza for delivery. Only carry out. Just to save money.
>>
File: 1489953271320.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489953271320.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>9256014
>order pizza with stuffed crust bbq
>get stuffed crust garlic
it was actually tasty as fuck so i don't really care
>>
>>9256014
>be chilling with friends
>we've all been drinking and decide we're hungry
>order pizza from local parlor with nearly 5-star google reviews
>pizza takes forever to get there
>finally get it and open the box
>it's a greasy, salty, undercooked mess with cheap, nasty cheese, overly-acidic sauce, and tasteless crust
There is nothing more horrifying. I threw up that night, and it wasn't because of the liquor.
>>
File: terrible.jpg (30KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.jpg
30KB, 455x628px
>>9256189
Do you know how shit a pizza has to be if even liquor can't make it eatable? I've been piss drunk and even the worst of food has been great to me so I can't imagine how fucking horrible that must have been.
>>
>>9256214
Yes. Trust me anon. It was some of the worst pizza I've ever had. It was actually better the next morning when it was cold and stale.
>>
>order pizza regularly from same local place
>never tip the delivery kid
>this was never a problem
>one time
>get a new delivery guy
>pizza is only tepid warm
>he forgets the drink
>still wants me to pay the full amount
This is the full amount for the 2 pizzas and the drink he didn't bring, according to the receipt
>pay for the 2 pizzas
>don't tip, obviously
>he gets all angry and claims i'm stiffing him because I didn't pay for the drink he didn't bring
I wasn't even gonna ask him to come back with the drink, he'd probably find a way to spit in it and he was eyerolling me the whole time.
Really, he was just angry because I didn't tip him.
>next week, order pizza
>i'm delivery blacklisted for non-payment
>manager says that I didn't pay for the pizza at all nor the drink
that slimy little shit pocketed the money

never ordered from them again
>>
not specifically delivery, but I got a pizza in a dodgy place on my way to work with the intention of just eating it in my car before starting and having more for lunch later. was early in the day it was the only place around doing pizza

got chicken as a topping and found out there was a small bone in one of the pieces right before biting down on it. would have gone back to give them shit but I had to be in work bout 20 mins later so basically just had to let it go

still can't believe, of all places to find a bone in your food, it was on a fucking pizza.
>>
>>9256537
shoulda grassed the little shit to his manager honestly.
>>
>>9256537
Good... Lol you didnt tip anyway
>>
>>9256636
that guy received a 20 dollar tip
>>
>>9256537
This would have never happened if the transaction was digital.

>Delivery can't pocket shit
>If order is wrong just contest the charges
>if you don't get your money back from the restaurant just contact your CC company and contest
>they'll take your side almost every time and do a chargeback
>>
>Walked into dominos and ordered a carry-out pizza
>Overhear employee take a order over the phone
>He finishes the call and proceeds to yell out "he ordered extra cheese"
>whole kitchen laughs

I haven't ordered extra cheese since.
>>
>>9256014
>order pizza
>"can you send someone with a dub sack"
>"i'm sorry?"
>"send a guy who has a dub sack"
>guy shows up 30 minutes later
>buy pizza with extra tip
>give him 20 bucks for the weed
>>
>>9256014
So you're so fat you waited for your food to be cold because you didn't want to walk two minutes to the person that was trying to find your trailer ?
>>
>>9256580
this is why I always order boneless pizza
>>
>>9256291
>throw up because pizza was so bad
>next morning decide another cold slice sounds like a good idea
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.