[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad for your digestive system to put hot sauce on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is it bad for your digestive system to put hot sauce on your food all the time?
>>
>>9253463
Not if you're using the stuff in your pic. That shit is way more salty than it is hot.
>>
>>9253463
>Is it bad for your digestive system
No, but it's bad for your asshole
>>
File: Crystal-Hot-sauce.jpg (197KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal-Hot-sauce.jpg
197KB, 1000x1000px
>>9253463
I just tried Valentina for the first time the other day and I really enjoyed it. It's basically a thicker slightly smokier Crystal to me, and it comes in giant bottles as well so I can save some money in the long run.

>>9253469
Have you tried the Black Label variety?
>>
>>9253682
Crystal and Texas Pete are literally vinegar with red dye.
>>
>>9253463
Its actually very good. Cayenne and hot sauces that contain it or other spicy peppers kill off bacteria.

If you have guests who don't like hot sauce on everything, this is because they are bacteria and its killing them.
>>
>>9253682
>Have you tried the Black Label variety?
That's the only hot sauce I ever couldn't eat. Not because it was too spicy, but it made my esophagus/stomach burn in a weird way. I've eaten fresh habaneros, habanero sauces, etc. stuff that's spicier and was fine with it. I dunno what it was about the black label Valentina though.
>>
File: extra.jpg (20KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
extra.jpg
20KB, 450x450px
>>9253682
Crystal's Extra Hot variety is the only cheapo and widely available hot sauce that is legitimately pretty fucking hot.
>>
>>9254232
apparently it can even cure pink eye if you use it topically
>>
>>9254272
t. Jack
>>
Yes it will fuck up your esophagus and your stomach

You already knew the answer and no one else bothered to answer you because the real answer is very obvious.
Yeah constantly putting acid in your stomach will fuck up the acid in your stomach
>>
>spicy food
>causes diarrhea

I don tkno whow this eme got started but wew, what the fuck happened there? I'm not even going to go back and fix it, I'm just gonna take it in
anyway I don't know how that got started but I have never seen that reflected in reality with anyone
>>
>>9253682
>the Black Label variety?
Still not all that hot.
>>
>>9254297
Depends on how much vinegar is in the hot sauce and how much you use m8. It's not inherently bad.
>>
>>9254232
>Its actually very good
>kills off bacteria
pick one
>>
>>9254331
-t. bacteria
>>
>>9253463
you live longer if you eat hot peppers

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170113133047.htm
>>
>>9254297
>Yeah constantly putting acid in your stomach will fuck up the acid in your stomach

Why on earth would a terribly weak acid like vinegar have any effect whatsoever on strong acid like that in your stomach?

You failed chem 101 didn't you?
>>
>>9256563
>what are probiotics

inb4 probiotics are a jewish pop control scheme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.