[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the last time you had breakfast pizza? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
When's the last time you had breakfast pizza?

I don't mean leftover regular pizza. I mean a pizza with breakfast-type stuff on it like eggs, bacon, sawmill gravy, etc.
>>
Never.
>>
>>9253047
Never. Maybe once I can't remember for sure. Sometimes cicis put out some weird pizzas.
>>
>>9253057
>>9253075
This.

>eating meme pizza
>>
>>9253047
10 years ago. It was homemade with a biscuit crust, saw mill gravy, sausage, and scrambled eggs. At the time it seemed like a lot of work, but I'd have no problem making another one these days.
>>
Every Thursday the pizza lady at my work does breakfast pizza in the morning.
Regular dough(bald), add toppings, and pour over enough eggs just to run through the toppings. Cooks like a quiche.
>>
>>9253113
Damn that sounds good as fuck. But it's really just biscuits and gravy on a thin ass biscuit.
>>
Is that from Casey's?
>>
>>9253047
Literally this morning. Couple servers got food from this brunch place nearby and couldn't eat it all. Weird thread OP. Tracking me?
>>
You can't get that shit in the UK so never. Jeal
>>
>>9253113
>>9253174
I forgot to add that I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on top.
>>
About a month ago. I was visiting family and made us some the morning before I left to come back home.

It's my second favorite pizza (that I make) behind (leftover) BBQ rib meat pizza.
>>
Never. Didn't know it existed, how foolish of me. Speaking of ridiculous how would you go about making breakfast macaroni and cheese? I dreamlike that's something that would catch fire with the millennials
>>
>>9253047

Last year sometime. My regular bar does great breakfast pizzas but I rarely want to eat before they stop serving them for the day. Their wraps are both cheaper and bloat you less. Plus you can customize all of your ingredients.
>>
>>9253365
As an older millennial, breakfast mac and cheese sounds awesome. Maybe add sausage and/or bacon, scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and coat a hash brown with the mixture. I'll make a note to try this one day and post results on this board.
>>
Looks like flyover food to me.
>>
>>9253047
When I was in grade school you stupid cunt
>>
>>9253047
>sawmill gravy
Fuck off Cracker Barrel fag
>>
Last Saturday when I got piss drunk. There's no excuse to eat this sober
>>
>>9254357
There's every excuse to eat it when you're hungover the morning after.
>>
>>9253047
>scrambled eggs instead of fried with runny yolk

Not even once.
>>
>>9254192
Grade school breakfast pizza is comfy as fuck
>>
>>9255148
I've never had either, because fried with yolk seems so fucking disgusting, but I would actually try scrambled eggs on pizza.
>>
>be stuck in midwest working for 3 months
>only thing open early enough for breakfast is Casey's
just thinking about that disgusting shit I eat every day makes me wanna puke. I don't know how you flyovers can do it
>>
>>9253047
i think it was served at my campus dining hall like 5 years ago
>>
File: IMG_4726.jpg (75KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4726.jpg
75KB, 800x533px
A pizza with ham, bacon and egg is called an Aussie pizza here (in Australia).

It's bloody delicious, the egg gives a great texture. It's usually just cracked on top and the yolk broken and mixed in a little bit.

Breakfast pizza is not a real thing though.
>>
>>9253089
How is it a meme if it tastes good?
>>
File: 1501023739988-tv.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1501023739988-tv.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>9255308
>bacon
>sriracha
>avocado
>>
>>9255317
They all taste good but yes they've been used to meme-like proportions by every restaurant under the sun.

But breakfast pizza hasn't.
>>
File: Q2fcAdR.jpg (821KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Q2fcAdR.jpg
821KB, 2448x3264px
>>9253176
I wish. I miss Iowa sometimes
>>
>>9255231
Pretty sure there are plenty of fast food chains you could have also gone to for breakfast
>>
I SAY, would not a quiche much better serve the purpose of breakfast flavors?
>>
>>9255467
But people like the bread of the pizza. Though, quiche is also a great choice for breakfast.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.