[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here got a good weekly regiment for opening up the palette?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20170801_22_08_36_Pro.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170801_22_08_36_Pro.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Anyone here got a good weekly regiment for opening up the palette?

I have been eating nothing but steak bits, about 5 at a time, for lunch/dinner and attempting to keep up a 3 eggs at night and 3 eggs in the morning deal. Haven't remembered to do the 3 eggs at night deal, though, so have just the steak and eggs in my head all day.
Just today I went and picked up some onions, radishes and potatoes but still it seems like it's all stomach food and what I'm needing is a more open expression of the body and its ability to funnel "flavor" about.

For example, I think I need a snack and my dinner comes to mind. Next I'm thinking to use maybe the chip crunch or maybe celery flake as a means to disperse this satiety but ultimately find that only beef will fit. I have tried opening it up further with fruits but the market is saturated with duterete ( phlip ) farms produce and that means I have to share a flavorful palette with the fish of the pacific, which means a ripe of fruit grown with the radiation, and keeping it, in mind. I am not up for a dose of radiation every time I pass by some sucker stupid enough to buy that shit.

So that means that I'm either in a hotzone for nasty or i'm just not figuring it out. My steaks are superb, btw. Eggs are fine. Water excellent. Juice, could be more varied, lemonades and berries mostly, but the soda tends to those other extremes. Yes, I know that was a bad sentence. That's why I'm here.

So what's up?

>pic related
the steak bits I made just now, for this post.
>>
File: palette_layout.jpg (668KB, 1105x900px) Image search: [Google]
palette_layout.jpg
668KB, 1105x900px
>palette
>>
File: 1500042604066.gif (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500042604066.gif
59KB, 400x300px
>>9249500
d'oh

>palate
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.