[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you cook frozen chicken nuggets for dinner, and one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: puking_brian.gif (185KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
puking_brian.gif
185KB, 500x375px
>Tfw you cook frozen chicken nuggets for dinner, and one of the nuggets has that weird, plastic-like, freezer-burn taste that ruins the whole thing.
>>
I once had a Hostess fruit pie where the crust tasted the same way the inside of Home Depot smelled. Like the wood, plastic, and carpety smell. It made me belch a lot and forced me to taste Home Depot smell all day, it was nasty.
>>
>>9248740
why even freeze nuggies at all

just mash the chicken into a ball and fry it at room temperature

you do make your own nuggies, right?
>>
I usually power through it and keep eating. Kind of like when sex goes bad.
>>
>>9248925
Dis.
>>
>coworkers offer me meme durian candies they picked up in the phillipines
>power through and eat the whole thing because ain't no bitch
>the entire day I'm burping and tasting garlic and bananas and garbage
I don't know how a piece of hard candy made me burp so much but FUCK that fruit desu.
>inb4 numales try to say it's actually delicious
>>
>>9248740
>Tfw you cook frozen chicken nuggets
Can't get beyond that.
>>
File: dfsgdfg.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dfsgdfg.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>9248925
as a virgin I was wondering if you could elaborate on what you mean by "sex going bad?"
>>
>>9249435
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
File: 1501309766483.jpg (88KB, 596x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501309766483.jpg
88KB, 596x403px
>>9248740
>tfw you ate a month old cream cheese because you got it look good but it didn't spread right and there's just one Green Dot on the bottom when you're about to spread the cream cheese on your bagel
>>
>>9248740
When ever I eat frozen food and there is a weird textured piece it's always the last thing I wind up eating.
>>
>>9249420
>Tfw you cook frozen chicken nugger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.