[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you eaten today /ck/? Anything you're planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ThinkstockPhotos-543562464.jpg (44KB, 613x570px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkstockPhotos-543562464.jpg
44KB, 613x570px
What have you eaten today /ck/? Anything you're planning on cooking or eating? Anyone have any suggestions?
>I have had a bowl of porridge, a banana and a can of tuna. Probably going to make gnocchi for dinner.
>>
File: 20160112_192243.jpg (204KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_192243.jpg
204KB, 800x599px
>>9248603
>What have you eaten today /ck/?
2 eggs with half a slice of cheddar and a splash of hot sauce
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bag of chips
Spring mix and cucumber salad w/blue cheese dressing and a bowl of chili.
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Lazy albacore tuna palaver sauce with rice
>>
>>9248627

Discussion sauce?
>>
iced almond latte for breakfast, skipped lunch, had whole wheat pasta with veggie "meat" balls and homemade tomato sauce for dinner
>>
>>9248603

I had beer at lunch and tonight I'm going to have leftover chicken tenders and a Southwestern sandwich.
>>
>>9248639
>It is unclear how this led to the name of the stew. One theory is that when the stew was first made, with long, ropey greens, people would start quarrels by slapping each other with the greens from their stew. Another is that the spices used in the stew mingle together like raised voices in an argument. It has been thought of as having the power to calm tensions, or to cause them. Other names for the dish include Kontonmire, Kentumere, Nkontommire and pla'sas.
>>
>>9248603
>>9248627
enjoy your mercury poisoning
>>
>>9248706
what's a good alternative then?
>>
>>9248706
Mercury poisoning better hurry up if it wants my life, cancer is winning at the moment.
>>
>>9248720
canned salmon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.