[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop eggs from sticking to my stainless st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

How the fuck do I stop eggs from sticking to my stainless steel pot? I make the eggs the same way Ramsay does in his meme video, doesn't look like his pan gets all fucked up at the end.
Like they stick so bad I have to use a Brillo pad to clean it.

video I'm talking about btw
https://youtu.be/PUP7U5vTMM0
>>
Too much on the heat, too little off.
>>
>>9247162
i, too, would like an answer to this

>>9247204
no. the pan spends so much time off the heat that it takes about fifteen minutes to cook
>>
>>9247162
Maybe it's just a shitty pot?

Seriously, when I got a set of ceramic pans the very first thing I did was to fry an egg over easy without additional oil or butter. And it turned out perfectly. Few weeks later of my roommates "misusing" the pans they were pretty much ruined.

Take care of your pans.
>>
>>9247162
This is kind of annoying to do every time but I don't cook eggs often so this is what I do with my SS fry pan

Put a tablespoon or two of high smoke point oil in the pan and heat until smoking, make sure to coat the pan well. Put a few tablespoons of salt in the pan and rub it in with a rag being careful not to burn yourself. Then wipe clean leaving a thin layer of oil.

eggs will float around the pan without sticking, better than non stick pans.
>>
>>9247162
You can and should season any bare metal pan to make nonstick oil layer. Stainless steel just dont keep it well.
>>
>>9247162
Try a double boiler. I do something similar to what ramsey does with cheese and cream, turns out great
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.