[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i make dumplings, as in chicken and dumplings? Every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: chicken-and-dumplings-done.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-and-dumplings-done.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
How do i make dumplings, as in chicken and dumplings?
Every time i drop the batter in the pot it just fades apart like semen in a toilet
I want it to stay tough like a chewy egg

Actually i have this same problem when i boil an egg to add to soup

Any tips?
>>
What's your recipe for the dumplings? Is the soup on a high simmer when you add them because they'll lower the temperature when you drop them in?
>>
>>9243729
I have to go try to skeet into the toilet so I know what you're talking about
>>
>>9243797
Cloudy
How have you never cum in a toilet before?

>>9243788
Idk
I just assumed there was like a technique in how you drop it in the pot that would affect the texture
>>
>>9243832
I cum into a wad of toilet paper before tossing it into the toilet and flushing it. Keeps my spunk from accidentally getting on the seat.
>>
>>9243729
What the fuck are you talking about, semen is not water soluble. Amusingly enough, semen in a toilet is going to do LITERALLY exactly what you would want for dumplings to do, and stick together in clumps.
>>
>>9243840
>not jizzing on the seat so you can get girls pregnant
>>
>>9243729
lol @ semen in toilet
>>
>>9243840
I do the same. Except I use a folded paper towel and throw it in the toilet the next morning.
>>
>>9243788
Just checked my mom's recipe again
scramble eggs in a bowl and add flour till it's like peanutbutter consistency (she's got bad eyesight so we don't have measurements for this shit)
Anyway, i usually drop a tablespoon of the batter into the boiling broth a few minutes before serving

So what am i doing wrong?
Am i supposed to use a lower heat?
>>
>>9243729
why would you even do chicken and dumplings and not chicken dumplings instead?
either way, i've only once made dumplings and had no problems, maybe follow a recipe?
>>
>>9243974
You're fucking up your plumbing 100%. Paper towels will not break down.
>>
>>9243983
I'm pretty sure they're the same thing

>follow a recipe
I did and mine sucks because it's not specific enough
That's why i asked for advice on the dumpling step
>>
>>9244005
Are you telling me my pipes can handle my rock hard shits but not a piece of paper?
>>
>>9243980
>peanut butter consistency

It needs to be drier, more like a wet biscuit dough. Add more flour. You want to keep the simmer going that's why you turn up the heat when you drop them in.
>>
>>9244031
Poop naturally breaks up. Toilet paper is made to dissolve. Paper towels are made to absorb and stay intact. Haven't you ever watched those commercials where they wring out the paper towel to brag about how well it absorbs liquid and doesn't tear?
>>
>>9244018
How specific does it need to be? Dumplings aren't fucking rocket science.

If you're that bad at it, do it the lazy way and just get some bisquick and follow the biscuit dough recipe and drop spoons of that into the pot. Or get super lazy and get canned biscuits and tear them up and throw the pieces in the pot.
>>
>>9244038
Turned out rock solid and was dry in the center
I used 2 cups flower, 3 eggs, and 1/2 cup water and put it in boiling broth
>>
>>9243848
>he cums dumplings
>>
>>9243729
B A C O N G R E A S E
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.