[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gained a bit of weight in the last 2 months and I need to drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.jpg (54KB, 574x567px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
54KB, 574x567px
I gained a bit of weight in the last 2 months and I need to drop about 20lbs by November. I started a cardio routine last week but this week need to find a diet that works.

What are some legitimately good diets for weight loss?
>>
>rainbow diet
>59 fucking calories a day
>having a fast day when you eat that little
Good god
>>
>>What are some legitimately good diets for weight loss?

Eat less food and get more exercise.
>>
Eat twice as many vegetables as normal and half as many things that are not vegetables.
>>
>>9243495
I typed "diets that work" in google to get a random pic and this popped up. I wonder if you shit out a rainbow as well...

>>9243496
Sound logic that.

>>9243504
Hmm, maybe I should give up carbs for a while again. A few years back I was on keto for 6 months and lost a shit ton of weight. Now I need to drop about 20lbs, keto would do that in 2 months.
>>
>>9243536
>I typed "diets that work" in google
Eat less (specifically processed shit, things high in sugar or fat and snacks)
Eat more vegetables, fruit and water
Exercise more
That's literally it
>>
>>9243485
So 20lbs BY November 1st is really doable.
You have 12 weeks from today, so you could lose 1.5lbs per week and still be in good shape.

I lost 40lbs in college, so I'll just tell you what I did.
1. Set a calorie limit. 2000/day will maintain the weight of an average person. You want to find your metabolic rate and subtract 500.
2. You can eat whatever you want. The key is to know what has more calories. Drinking your calories (soda, coffee creamer, juice, milk) will eat up a lot of your calories, but won't make you full.
3. Work out once per day 6 times a week. If you're trying to lose weight, focus on 30-45 minutes of light-medium cardio.
4. Don't give yourself more calories just because you're working out. Seriously.
5. Restaurants have so many hidden calories. Most restaurant salads have 1000+ calories. Get items from the "lighter side" menu or make going out to eat the big meal of the day.
6. If you can stop soda, the flavor burst you'll get on a Dr. Pepper after abstaining for 6 months is gonna shoot you to the fucking moon.
>>
>>9243485
Try keto diet its pretty good

usually i eat a mess of spinach and kale and throw caraway seeds and spices on it (cayenne, tumeric, black pepper), lots of olive oil, some cheese

then some fatty cuts of meat, unsweetened almond milk, basically no carbs or sugar

try to get 75% of your calories from fat and the rest from protein
>>
>>9243485
Use myfitnesspal/kitchen scale to track/weigh everything you eat. You can google caloric amounts of any food per gram, and myfitnesspal will give you a TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) automatically for whatever pace of weight loss you want, within a healthy pace for losing it.
Read labels on food carefully, and permit yourself a cheat meal (not a cheat DAY) once every week or two weeks. For exercise, ideally do 200-300 mins of cardio per week. Lifting weights will help (and is a good idea) but isn't necessary.
Things to keep in mind: eyeballing/estimating calories in food is really hard, you can lose weight simply by eating less, and finally, eat your cheat meal, even if you don't want to. Most people don't have an iron will with junk food, and it will prevent you from binging on garbage. Just make sure it isn't over the top.

t. guy who lost 100 lbs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.