[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know anyone that refuses to eat any fruits or vegetables?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fresh-fruits-and-vegetables1.jpg (423KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fresh-fruits-and-vegetables1.jpg
423KB, 1366x768px
Do you guys know anyone that refuses to eat any fruits or vegetables? I have a couple friends who won't eat either of them and I just don't understand this kind of autism.
>>
>>9242814
They're poisonous.
>>
>>9242820
Maybe if you're fat.
>>
How do they survive?
>>
>>9243879
One of them lives off of nothing but plain hamburgers and pizza.
>>
>>9242814
The bf's dad won't even eat even the most pleb fruits such as bananas because they're "healthy" and he refuses to eat anything "healthy" out of spite. Towards who, I don't know.
>>
>>9242814
I've seen plenty of anons come through here that wouldn't, lots of "help me stop being a picky eater /ck/" threads. And horror stories from other anons like >>9244036.

Don't know anyone personally, though.
>>
Fruit isn't sweet enough for some estadounidenses who guzzle corn syrup all day and don't know how to identify ripe fruit. So they instead eat sweets colored to look like fruit.
>>
People like this never fail to make me think of them as little spoiled children when they mention not eating any fruits or vegetables.

Same is true for people that "don't like" water.
>>
>>9244004
pizza is a vegetable though
>>
Not really I enjoy vegetables and everyone I know does. But if I'm at a restaurant and they serve a salad before and I have a big steak on the way, I've been known to not eat it or just pick the tasty parts. I'm not going to fill up on rabbit food if my steaks on the way.
>>
>>9242814
Knew a guy who grew up very upper middle class. Popular and pretty good-looking, probably never had any real problems in life. He drinks V-8 juice in lieu of vegetables. His parents probably stopped trying the first time he said no to vegetables
>>
My brother in law lives with us and he doesn't eat 99% of fruits or vegetables. Won't touch anything green, won't eat pasta with red sauce, orders everything plain, no lettuce tomato onion etc.
>>
>>9244036
>he refuses to eat anything "healthy" out of spite.
Poison this fucking faggot, and then blame his shit eating habits.
>>
>>9246205
pls no f-slur pls k thx :-)
>>
File: My first t-bone with some greens.jpg (179KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My first t-bone with some greens.jpg
179KB, 1440x1080px
>>9244004
Not for long tho.
>>9244036
>>9244040
>>9245789
I must ask and I don't mean to stir up shit but:
Are you all american? Your examples just sound so stereotypically american.
>Won't touch anything green, won't eat pasta with red sauce, orders everything plain, no lettuce tomato onion etc.
Like holy shit!
>>
>>9246320
Dad's son's bf here, yes we are estadounidenses (Don't want to imply the rest of the western hemisphere is like us)
>>
>>9246320
>flyover knife
>>
>>9245789
This guy must be fun to take to restaurants.
>>
>>9245134
I usually prefer soup if they have it as an option. I won't turn down salad, but I really do prefer most veggies sauteed or steamed to their raw counterparts
>>
>>9245789
So his diet consists of bread meat and cheese? I don't think you have to worry about him living with you for too long
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.