[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /ck/, I have a question. I'm getting kinda tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1491057231447.jpg (86KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
1491057231447.jpg
86KB, 1000x643px
Hi /ck/, I have a question.

I'm getting kinda tired of plain old boiled/steamed vegetables and i'd like to start grilling them in a grill pan.

What kind of prep can I do to make them extra delicious? Simple stuff to marinades and that sort of thing.
>>
>>9241273
>grilling them in a grill pan.
that's called frying
>>
>>9241273
What do you add to your steamed/boiled veg? I add salt and vinegar, never get tired of it.

You can do something like lemon + olive oil + garlic + oregano + salt/pepper. Just swap the ingredients out if you want something new like trying lime instead of lemon, butter instead of oil, ginger instead of garlic, etc.
>>
>>9241273
I melt some butter in a small pan and fry/boil them in it with some salt for 5-10 minutes and put some lemon juice on it when I'm finished. Carrots/asparagus work great with this.

Put some balsamic vinegar on some lettuce, also works great. Make sure you don't drench it though.

Salad is easy to get it tasting good and it takes no time really. Learning how to roast potatoes well is fucking great too.
>>
>>9241273

Get yoself a nice wok, bruh. Peanut oil for frying, sesame oil for finishing sauce. Shit that gets done quicker gets pushed on to sides of wok, shit that gets done slower closer to center.
>>
>>9241283
Actually you're wrong, a grill pan is a porous tray that you can place on a grill.

You can buy that shit at walmart man, get your head out of your huge ass.
>>
>>9241273
i came here to post this.
>>
>>9242769
>a pan is a tray
I love this place.
>>
have you tries roasting veggies? Better than grill imo
>>
>>9242785
Well I think it was what OP was describing. It's a matter of vernacular.
https://www.centralrestaurant.com/Nordic-Ware-36518-Grill-Topper-c266p358378.html?st-t=google_shopping_181-170&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqvvLBRDIARIsAMYuvBHPYOudJ_imDeRzqnRX622RlyIEP8a7c1uAlSO6Qph3BldgDYkkVR0aAi8wEALw_wcB

It's not a pan for sure, just something to stop your vegetables from falling through the grill bars.
>>
File: grill pan.jpg (97KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
grill pan.jpg
97KB, 478x478px
>>9242853
Google the word "Grill pan". You get pic related.

You're talking about something totally different.
>>
>>9242865
Oh so a pan for faggots. Gottcha.
>>
>>9242949
>Oh so a pan for faggots

Exactly.
>>
What happened to the dophin's nose? Is he ok?

I pan fry my veggies in coconut oil. Declious by itself, but you can add crushed red peppers in the pan while the oil is heating up to add some spice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.