[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bit into an Aero Bar that had no bubbles. Have you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (255KB, 1125x1470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1125x1470px
I just bit into an Aero Bar that had no bubbles. Have you ever won the food lottery?
>>
Went to McDonalds and the ice-cream machine actually worked.
>>
>>9241106
Doesn't that defeat the entire point of an Aero?

Also, once found an ENORMOUS cohesive glob of flavor dust at the bottom of a bag of doritos, it was intense.
>>
>>9241106
>Break room vending machine
>Guy comes in
>Buys chips
>Bag gets stuck and turns up a little
>Guy shrugs and walks away
>Second guy
>Sees the oppurtunity
>Buys the same chips
>Now two bags are stuck, curled up
>Walks away
>Woman walks up
>Tries to get 3
>Theyre curled up far, 3 stuck there touching the glass
>She walks away
>I go up
>Buy the chips above the stuck chips
>Knock the pile loose
>3 packs of salsa sun chips and a plain lays bag for $0.50
>>
File: 1484212377305.jpg.jpg (31KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484212377305.jpg.jpg
31KB, 396x385px
One time I got a surprise corndog nugget in my order of sweet potato fries.
>>
>>9243167
You certainly are one very lucky Reddit frog.
Good boy!
>>
>>9243101
https://youtu.be/4iPHLFA9kig
>>
I went to a KFC that ran out of chicken. Really. They told me to come back in a couple hours when their truck came. I didn't.
>>
>when you order a 5 piece chicken strips at mcdonalds and you get 6
oh daddy
>>
>>9241106
I once had a kitkat that had no wafer, solid chocolate.
>>
One time I was eating ringolos and I found one that was like a 4" long tube I regret not keeping it
>>
File: a55.png (91KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
a55.png
91KB, 314x314px
>>9243101

>break room vending machine
>The machine has a horizontal conveyor belt platform that lifts vertically up to the item purchased before returning to line up with the dispensing slot and then advancing it out of the machine
>somehow a bottle of soda has become stuck in the machine in a way that whatever soda you buy, the belt dispenses the previous stuck soda and stops, leaving your selected choice for the next person to get by accident
>>
thats losing the food lottery OP you retard aero is nothing with out the bubbles

but back to the thread: I once got an entire carton of double yolked eggs, it was amazing especially since I make over easy every morning. SO much runny yolk hnnng
>>
>>9243187
fuck reddit and fuck cocksuckers like you. Eat shit
>>
>>9243671
same but with a kitkat chunky. like a yorkie, but with no sections
>>
how about the opposite ? once i was eating chips and bit a piece of cardboard that was soaked in flavoring
>>
Why are you buying Aero bars if you don't want bubbles?
>>
>>9241106

I had a friend that used to send me aero bars when ever a container came from England.

Chocolate melts in the shade here so by the time I got to it there was no bubbles.

It took about 10 years before I visited some family in England and ate one with bubbles in it.
>>
>>9241106
>waiting for a burger at mcdonalds
>looking at the workers make burger after burger so i know when they make mine
>random employee walks by the nugget heating thing, opens it, takes a couple nuggets, eats them and walks away fast
now you know why your ten piece nuggets is actually 9 nuggets
fuck that guy
also saw another employee take a salad for her lunch break and she accidentally knocked the top of the salad revealing 4 big pattyes hidden inside
>>
Scooping chocolate chunk ice cream out of a quart container, bottom third was a giant salty chocolate chunk.

Didn't taste good though, too salty.
>>
sometimes two yolks come out of my eggs
>>
>>9241106
>at McDonald's drive thru with friend
>late night and wanted ice cream
>order two cones and pull up to the window
>two young kids working there, say they're having a contest over who can make the better cone
>they each make a cone and hand them over, we tell them who won
>we all laugh and chat for a second as they casually hand us a bag of food
>say thanks, drive off
>ten seconds later we remember we didn't order any food
We might have been stoned because I remember finding it fucking hilarious. It was just two mcdoubles or something, but still free food
>>
>>9243059
my cousin found a bigass clump of flavor dust in the bottom of a chicken in a biscuit bag. He ate it and pretty much immediately threw up
>>
>>9243709
You lucky son of a gun. I probably cook 300 eggs a day at work and I see a double yolk maybe once every two weeks.
>>
One time I ordered chicken nuggets and instead got my order mistaken and received onion rings. Is that lucky or not?
>>
>>9243661
When you order a six piece nuggets, but you get seven nuggets and a switchblade.
>>
File: DSC_1716.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1716.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
I went to a hamburger place and ordered burger and nuggs. They brought the nuggets first, and when the burger came they plated it with fries even though I didn't order em.

They weren't amazing fries, but free is free.
>>
>>9244920
where is this?
>>
>>9243041
Fun fact: they're almost always working, we just don't feel like firing them up at 11:30PM for one guy.
>>
I once won 3 big macs and 2 McFlurrys in a row during McDonalds Monopoly.
>>
>>9244983

this. the plate says NYC, the ketchup says Japan, and the cup says college cafeteria. the fuck is going on.
>>
File: DSC_1684.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1684.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>9244983
>>9245018
Tokyo. I've been living in Japan for a few years so when I go to a big city I like getting American (or at least not Japanese) food for a few meals.

Best meal of the trip was Japanese food though, which I guess isn't surprising.
>>
I found a whole cookie in my cookies 'n' cream ice cream once.
>>
>>9243945
Stop watching employers you fucking creep. Nobody likes getting watched while they work especially by fucking faggots like you.
>>
>>9244810
I know that reference.
>>
>>9245224
Who cares they are fucking dregs of the earth
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (14KB, 340x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
14KB, 340x148px
Got an egg with nine yolks last year.
>>
>>9245105
Why do they eat undercooked eggs anon
>>
>>9243648
Not eating KFC does sound like quite a good deal.
>>
>>9243671
what are the chances that kitkat's production line fucked up, and that fucked up bar is delivered to a store near anon's house, and is bought by an anon who posts in /ck/?

>>9245786
what egg is this?
>>
>>9245860
Your mums
>>
>>9245860
>what egg
Chicken egg
>>
I got two packets of soy sauce in a Pot Noodle once.

Best day of my life, hard to see how birth of children will compete
>>
>>9241106
>eating aero after they brought back wispa

Why?
>>
>>9245785
You sound like the kind of person who enjoys the taste of spit
>>
>>9245874
I used to really like pot noodles but I think they changed the formula or something because I hate them now
>>
Went to McDonald's yesterday and got a McFlurry with at least double serving of chocolate. It almost got me sick.
>>
>mcdonalds
>order a 99p cheeseburger
>get given a £1.49 double cheeseburger instead
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.