[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat like 1kg of flour, 500g of sugar, 500g of shortening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capturar.jpg (11KB, 147x165px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.jpg
11KB, 147x165px
>eat like 1kg of flour, 500g of sugar, 500g of shortening and a bunch of salt during cheat day
nothing happens
>try to eat 3 balanced meals a day with lots of vegetables
stomach already hurts after the lunch

Anyone like this? My body seems adapted to live in this century and be nourished by flour and sugar.
>>
>>9241070
For how long have you been doing this balanced meal thing? Maybe your body takes some time. Im doing intermitted fasting atm, with one refeed/cheat every 2 weeks, feeling good.
Maybe you eat too much protein, Not everyone can handle 2g/kg bodyweight.
>>
>>9241077
>For how long have you been doing this balanced meal thing? Maybe your body takes some time.
This. If I ate what OP posted I'd be constipated from the white flour and nauseous from the sugar. The bacteria in your digestive system needs time to adjust to different foods and during that time you can experience gas/indigestion from the food not digesting properly but after a while it'll stop happening.
>>
>eat like 1kg of flour,
what cunt? do you just sit there with a spoon shovelling it in?
>>
>>9241247
probably ate a bunch of cake or something
>>
>>9241247
I bake cakes that are so good that I generally kill them on spot. Also homemade bread is 100% better than anything you can buy.

Today I'm better, lets see what happens after lunch.
>>
File: d.jpg (35KB, 463x504px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
35KB, 463x504px
Also

People bitch about coffee being dangerous and addictive.

>drink literally 10 cups (150 mL) of moka + 2 espressos on the same day
nothing happens
>drink one cup of organic milk
bloating and stomach pain all day
>drink one cup of green tea
horrible heartburn for hours

easily eat 5x my TDEE on cheat days
>nothing happens
try fasting for 18 hours
horrible heartburn

My stomach is trying to make me fat.
>>
>eat retarded shit
>body adapts to it
>change diet for the better
>body needs to readapt before getting healthier
>"Why am I feeling bad???"
Retard. Like all those people complaining after eating beans for the very first time.
>>
>>9241070
You've lost some of the intestinal bacteria that help digest various polysaccharides in vegetables because of your poor diet. A better way to reintroduce them in your diet is to eat 1-2 servings a day for a week, then slowly add more. Basically, your gut flora is very simple at this point. Your diet is like the baby food they fed Robocop. It's a good way to develop colon cancer and have a weak immune system in the long run.
>>
>>9241070
vegetables and fruit contain much more water so if you eat too mayn you will feel bloated
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.