[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found an interesting grocery store today. This is their back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found an interesting grocery store today. This is their back counter. What would you get?
>>
>>9238470
Samosa chat. One of the best dishes, ever.
>>
double samosa chat
>>
Beef kabab lunch and a mango lassi
>>
>>9238470
Bhel purl chat pls op
>>
>plus tax

what the fuck
>>
>>9238470
I'll have the lunch special with rice and naan, and a chicken curry please.
>>
>Beef kebab

These people are not Indians
>>
Whatever you get, tell them to omit the poo.
>>
>>9238552
The US doesn't factor their goods tax into shelf prices, so something that's 99c will be more at the register.
I don't understand it either, anon.
>>
>>9238696
>>9238552
We don't have a federal sales tax. States set their own sales tax and some don't have any taxation at all.
>>
>>9238708
Ah, now it makes sense. Thanks, anon.
>>
Seekh kebab and a mango lassi

Be careful tho Indians never wash their fkn hands
>>
>Tried mango lassi ONE time

never fucking again

It's literally homemade plain yogurt (that they make by putting a scoop of yogurt into milk and letting it naturally spoil) with some mango flavored syrup mixed in, and they keep it in a big room temperature punch bowl.

It might not kill you, but it's probably the equivalent of eating the shit you scrape off the top of a kombucha
>>
>>9238470
Depends. Is the place clean? Kebab Lunch
>>
>>9238595
Probably why there isn't shit everywhere
>>
>>9239668
And that shit you scrape off the top of kombucha is supposedly great for your digestive bacteria.
>>
>>9239728
That's not my point.

Eat it and let me know how enjoyable the experience is, and whether you'd pay somebody to let you do it again.
>>
>>9239668
I fucking love mango lassi you crazy
>>
>>9238595
Only Hindus don't eat beef. They could be Muslims or Sikhs.
>>
File: really what why.webm (2MB, 749x564px) Image search: [Google]
really what why.webm
2MB, 749x564px
>>9238696
>The US doesn't factor their goods tax into shelf prices

Federal, state, county, city, luxury, sin tax, after hours tax may apply in the usa
So yea factor that into the price of whatever item wherever you are and whatever time it may be plus tack on the deluxe sinner on top just cause your living high on the hog /thanks trump

No doubt other taxes apply im just recalling the most regular ones
>>
>>9238470
>Chat mean cat in french

I thought it was a Chinese restaurant at first :^)
>>
>>9238470
I'd buy that if it had a different name. I don't want to risk a service worker getting chatty with me D:
>>
>>9238470
Kebab, to go.
>>
>>9238470
Mango lassi
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.