[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why vegans say little cows get killed so they could steal mamas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cow_calf_dsc06512.jpg (13KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Cow_calf_dsc06512.jpg
13KB, 250x187px
Why vegans say little cows get killed so they could steal mamas milk? Wouldn't it be more profitable forbbig farm to sell them?
>>
>when a flyover tries to type a coherent sentence
>>
little cows just don't get bred
>>
>>9236663
Im on my bipod
>>
>>9236660
The females get usually raised to be future milk stock, the bulls tend to be calf meat.
>>
I grew up on a dairy farm in NZ. If you have a herd of 800 cows and you get them to all have a calf for the year.. you will raise and sell a lot to other farmers, keep some if your land can handle more, but there is too many. There's like 5 million dairy cows in the country. A lot of "bobby calves" are sent off to be killed in their first week of life, or at least within the first month. You feed and look after them for that first part, they're separated from the mothers, then a truck picks them up and off to the meat works.. they are sold, just not to another farmer.

I can say the dairy cows live a good life and milking doesn't bother them at all, in fact they look forward to it and queue up at the gate. We used to have a couple that wouldn't leave the paddock until you gave them a good scratch around the ears. A farmer is a caretaker really, he does a lot more personally looking after hundreds of animals than the vegan types give credit for.

But it's true, a lot of young calves end up as veal, leather, etc etc. Animal products are everywhere. Nothing is wasted at least but it is the ugliest part of the dairy industry. If you kept them all they would end up starving. But you encourage the pregnancy so..
>>
>>9236663
it's clearly a disgusting ESL foreigner in a coastal sanctuary city.
>>
>>9237662
>farmer is a caretaker really
>a lot of young calves end up as veal, leather, etc etc
>a truck picks them up and off to the meat works
whew
>>
>>9238002
>someone with actual experience gives a well constructed counter argument to your agenda pushing
>better try to dismiss it all by shitpoting!

The power of veganism, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>9236660
>Wouldn't it be more profitable forbbig farm to sell them?

They do, it's called veal and it's delicious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.