[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I made anpan today with my girlfriend. Japanese baked buns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2578.jpg (613KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
2578.jpg
613KB, 2592x1944px
Hey, I made anpan today with my girlfriend. Japanese baked buns with red bean paste inside. Does anybody else cook with their significant other and how does it turn out?
>Pic related.
>>
>>9236410

yeah looks like shit, your girlfriend is probably a man anyway, kys
>>
>>9236410
Pics of your girlfriend, is she Japanese?
>>
If by "cooking with" you mean "sits on the counter within 3 feet of whoever is actually cooking", then yes. If it's a dessert being made, she's the one cooking. If it's dinner being made, it's me.

I think I prefer it this way. Can't imagine actually truly trying to cook with someone, matching pace and who is doing what and who is using which counter area and reaching here and there. Sounds frustrating.
>>
>>9236410
Let's see the inside. I've tried red bean paste a few times and they've always been way too sweet.
>>
>>9236410
Whenever I cook with my hubby I end up doing like 70% of the work, mostly I relegate him to chopping and mixing while I try to teach him the proper techniques and give him tidbits to improve. He is getting better slowly, though it's sad to say that I am faster alone because I am used to multitasking and I'm much faster with chopping and mixing.
>>
>>9236437
>hubby
>I'm used to multitasking
Not even joking, this post triggered my misogyny
>>
>>9236450
>implying I'm a woman
Anyone who cooks at even a hobbyist level ought to be good at multitasking. If you can't manage the cooking processes of your main dish and multiple sides at once then you won't be able to have them fresh and ready to eat at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_015454.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_015454.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
>>9236416
Yea she is fuckboi want some succ.
>>9236427
Not Japanese
>>9236433
We kinda switched back and forth and worked together to assemble the buns. One person filling and the other person closing and so forth.
>>9236436
Pretty sweet. I like them. I think she likes them more. I wish we achieved more consistency in size, and I think they are meant to be fluffier.
>Pic related
>>9236437
Spicy humblebrag. It's nice you cook together though. I like it. Breaking bread and all that jazz.
>>
File: received_799993780159692.jpg (191KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_799993780159692.jpg
191KB, 2048x1152px
>>9236437
Pretty much same here. I tend to be a bit of a tyrant in the kitchen so even when I do ask for his help its mostly basic prep because Im anal about wether hes doing it correctly or not.
Pic related, our last cook together. I mostly had him prep the veggies, kimchi and the pork for the karaage and broth while I did the rest.
>>
>>9236496
Looks pretty good desu. What are the round things in the bottom left of the bowl?
>>
sakura anpan:

reddit spacing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRYxC6Rd8U

reddit spacing

same, without music:

reddit spacing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRxHwMrYvg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.