[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else completely addicted to balsamic? I could drink this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Balsamic_vinegar_web.jpg (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Balsamic_vinegar_web.jpg
273KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone else completely addicted to balsamic? I could drink this shit from the bottle
>>
You ever been to an oil and vinegar tasting bar Anon?

Literally dozens of infused olived oil and balsamic vinegars and you can sample EVERY SINGLE ONE. They also have bread for you to dip into it.
>>
>>9234745
Holy shit i thought i was the only one, i use it as a dressing for my salad and afterwards drink the bowl. Although if you drink too much your throat contracts and you will caugh for a bit so you gotta hold back.
>>
>>9234847
It will also rot your teeth.
>>
>>9234769
Ive been to corning the olive oil capitol of the world or some blasted thing

I liked white balsamics over traditional ones as personal choice

The flavored ones are also good

The best of the bunch is so called 18yo or 25star traditional

This is great with really.good olive oil for dipping pizza crust imo

I would like to know how fantastic the expensive 25yo or extra old traditional stuff is

I have plans on eating some sweet pussy drizzled by the finest balsamic once i shower my old lady with 20 liters of organic kalamata olive oil >>9234769
>>
I bought a bottle of balsamic vinegar specifically for a recipe a while ago, but ended up not making it. Can you suggest a couple dishes to make that highlight it?
>>
>>9234745
I actually drink it. No, seriously. Mix a teaspoon of it into a glass of ice water. So fucking refreshing.
>>
>>9234851
What won't?
>>9234847
I got this but for other tangy/sour non-drinks like pickle or olive juice. I can see balsamic hitting that want
>>
>>9234892
I dont want to dilute the deliciousness though

whenever I prepare chicken I always get a little bowl of balsamic to dip it in. Anyone have any good chicken recipes that actually uses it in the recipe?
>>
>>9234879
chop up some strawberries, crumble some feta cheese, and drizzle with balsamic

cut up an avocado, drizzle with balsamic

roast some asparagus and garlic cloves in a pan with some olive oil and black pepper, throw some chopped/slivered almonds in there until they get kinda brown, squeeze half a lime and throw in some balsamic

add it to tomato sauce or stir fry for an extra jolt of sweet tanginess, esp. recommend doing this with meat of any kind

put it in salad dressings, like make your own dressing by mixing olive oil, balsamic and some herbs and spices, just fill an old bottle with it and keep it in your fridge
>>
>>9234745
Yeah I fucking love that shit. I've even gotten into the habit of putting it on my toast in the mornings with a bit of olive oil and a fried egg.
>>
>>9235490
This. Tastes very good with bread.
>>
Manchego and balsamic reduction. God tier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.