[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Panda Express inherently the most delicious possible thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Is Panda Express inherently the most delicious possible thing a person can consume (exempting the ethics of eating meat for a moment, and assuming they still had the thick noodles instead of the cheaper ramen type of noodles they have now)?
>>
File: shopping.jpg (74KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
74KB, 1280x1024px
>>9234384
That fucking place sucks. It's terrible. I can get down on some chinese food any day but fuck this chain.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>9234388
Came here to post this. How can you fuck up chow mein so fucking bad.
>>
>>9234384
It's literally every "Hong Kong" super China buffet, but instead of being ran by a family of hard working gooks it's corporate as fuck. I'll support my local chinks instead, at least they are friendly and accommodate, building is run down but they keep it clean.

If I was stuck in the city I'd consider it, but then I probably have so many other options a rural guy like me rarely gets to try.eating at Panda would be like a waisted cheat day.
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
Fuck panda express
>apply for a job there
>the interview lady asked me
>"what makes you panda material" "where do you see yourself at panda in 5 years?"
>>
>>9234388
Is this a (((nazi ss))) engagement ring?
>>
>>9234384

>the ethics of eating meat

kill to survive

slaughter to thrive
>>
>>9234409
the main problem I have with a lot of those mom and pop places is they dont actually give you orange chicken, a lot of times its something with dark sauce
>>
I used to go there every 6 months or so and be reminded how much it fucking sucked, but the last time was the last straw. The rice was crunchy, the eaters all fat, or breaking. I don't know how people can eat that shit when there is a superior ghetto Chinese place on every corner.
>>
>>9234450
>eaters all fat or breaking
Damn autocorrect. I meant
>Meat was all fat or breading
>>
>>9234491
i thought you were saying some were fat and the others were so fat their bodies were literally breaking apart before your eyes lol
>>
>>9234384

Health Code Violations: The Restaurant
>>
Too sweet and the chowmein is shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.