[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi thanks sooo much for coming! We've got you guys at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0601.jpg (77KB, 736x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
77KB, 736x487px
>Hi thanks sooo much for coming! We've got you guys at table 18. The waiter will bring you some mineral water to start. Please have a lime while you look over the menus.
>>
File: mfw_cucks_eat_limes.png (511KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_cucks_eat_limes.png
511KB, 640x640px
>>9234270
ugh, limes. the ultimate virtue signaling fruit. I guess because only racists eat regular lemons?
>>
>>9234270
ive never had limes are they worth it?
>>
>>9234270
I'd unironically sit down and eat a salted lime.
>>
>>9234280
???
>>
Salted limes are delicious
>>
>>9234292
they started selling them at the hipster store a few years ago, I never go for that kind of crap but I had to go in once because I needed olive oil for making real homemade pasta sauce and my curiosity got the best of me

they tast real shitty and I don't recommend them at all unless you need to show off how "tolerant" you are
>>
>>9234280
>>9234304
i fucking hate this mmem
>>
>>9234306
/tumblr/
>>
>>9234270
>this is what families on SNAP have to live off for 1 month
>>
>>9234304
It's a fucking lime, not some delicacy
>>
5 L I M E S
L
I
M
E
S
>>
>>9234270
>gwyneth paltrow cooking dinner at the end of the month dot jpeg
>>
>menus

That's pretty clearly a banquet setting; likely a self-planned wedding reception.

What I find more offensive is the pre-ground pepper, when the limes are clearly trying to say "fresh".

Burlap and mason jars are the go-to diy wedding shit these days, but that looks like a fucking fruit stand. I do love the "flyovers just discovered limes" meme, though.
>>
>>9234270
Arent those ganepas?
>>
>>9236248
Motherfucker beat me to it
>>
File: cool hipster.jpg (130KB, 612x612px)
cool hipster.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>>9236020
>I was eating limes before they were cool
>posted from my iPhone
>>
>>9236276
>That's pretty clearly a banquet setting; likely a self-planned wedding reception.
This. It is likely some barn wedding party, see those honey filled mason "party favors" with the seed packet fan to swat away flies or beat the heat...it is country themed, something like that.
Frankly, with those limes, I'd be tempted to do some shots of tequila at the table.
>>
>>9234292
R-really? They're not uncommon.
>>
>>9238101
That kid is going to have some serious resentment issues when he grows up. This is the 2017 equivalent of dressing your kid in parachute pants and a cross color shirt.
>>
File: n6wRwjI.jpg (41KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
n6wRwjI.jpg
41KB, 500x392px
>>9238161
Screw you man, zubaz pants were the shit
>>
>>9238161
He'll have had more women by the age of 21 than you'll ever have in your life. He's the new womyn ideal of the "male."
>>
>>9238178
The 90s were a mistake.
>>
>>9235506
underrated post
>>
File: take-their-coats.jpg (116KB, 800x655px)
take-their-coats.jpg
116KB, 800x655px
>>9234280
Wearing a hat at the table is impolite no matter what it says on it.
>>
>>9236276
>That's pretty clearly a banquet setting
yes well done, my greentext could use a tweak in retrospect
>>
>>9234270
This is at a wedding. These are unripened lemons. You're supposed to plant them as a sign of new life.
>>
File: 4352.png (303KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
4352.png
303KB, 640x361px
>>9238161
Parachute pants were cheap, easy, and fun. What this kid is wearing is fussy, meticulous, and pretentious.
>>
>>9238934
>This is at a wedding. These are unripened lemons. You're supposed to plant them as a sign of new life.
Most citrus is grafted buds onto a hardier or more flavor intense root stock. They arent grown from fruit, which pretty much ensures a tree that doesn't fruit, or gets sick before it fruits well, etc.
>>
>>9238101
I hate to break it to you but limes really aren't some exotic fruit that cool kids eat to be hip. I can go to walmart right now and pick up a bagful for a couple dollars.
>>
>>9238980

>I hate to break it to you

The best thing about old /ck/ was how it's memes weren't memes, because they were too subtle for crossboarders to pick up on.

Now it's all fast food and normie shit like tipping and macro beer, which used to be considered cancerous.
>>
File: Anthony-Bourdain1.jpg (42KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Bourdain1.jpg
42KB, 460x276px
>>9238980
>pick up a bagful for a couple dollars
Well la di da Mr. Trust Fund, what's next? You getting your own show on Food Network? Lifestyles of the hipsters who buy luxury fruit at twice the price of normal fruit?
>>
>>9238980
what do you need a bagful of limes for lmao
>>
>>9239004
Uh, if you were cool you'd already know.
>>
>>9234270
>The waiter will bring you some mineral water to start.
>mineral water

Oh, so tap water? Thank you kindly for the tap water, mister waiter.
>>
>>9239050

>so tap water?

No. Mineral water. If you stayed in touch with some of your childhood friends you might have had the opportunity to go to one of these events, not to mention if you made a little money and experienced anything other than poverty.
>>
>>9239103
damn, someone get this nigga some mineral water to put on that burn
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.