[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it Americo/ck/s, this is the moment you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0958.jpg (2MB, 2464x2781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
2MB, 2464x2781px
This is it Americo/ck/s, this is the moment you've all been waiting for.
>>
>>9233836
Even with the discount it would be cheaper to fly to Japan, get a small home in the countryside, apprentice under a rancher, learn the butchery trade, and slaughter the cow yourself than to buy those steaks.
>>
>>9233845
Actually if you do the math it would probably cost more than $399.99 + $50 membership fee to do all that.
>>
File: cringe.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
340KB, 485x434px
>399
nigga, that' like 2 months worth of EBT
>>
File: 2017-03-29 05.15.34 1-1.jpg (657KB, 882x882px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29 05.15.34 1-1.jpg
657KB, 882x882px
>>9233845
It's not that cheap in Japan, costs about the same as a high quality US domestic steak depending on where you live.

pic related is koroge wagyu that was about $23 for 13oz in osaka

if you want to eat it as a whole steak, I honestly prefer american beef or american wagyu that isn't as marbled as the japanese meat. for slicing thin for yakiniku I like the fattier beef better.
>>
>>9233836
That's a rip-off.
I can get dry-aged imported Japanese wagyu for $116/lbs
>>
>>9233866
>$23 for 13oz

jesus fucking christ that's cheap. i pay more than that for either good AAA CAB (canada fag)
>>
File: Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
>>9233863
My nigga
>>
Costco worker fags is it true you put extenders into your cheese and pies and cookies, This might be the wrong word. like it mks them not good.
>>
>>9233874

That's because it's fake Chinese wagyu, not the real deal.
>>
>>9234221
Please explain to me why I, as a consumer who wants to consume some exceedingly marbled cuts of beef, should give a shit about your pretentious autistic nitpicking? Am i going to die within the next year if i eat this chinese beef? Am i going to be raided by the japanese PDO if i purchase this semantically incorrect cut of beef? Can you show me scientific research which demonstrates that this chinese imitation wagyu is just miles below the real deal wagyu in quality, and that I shouldnt even bother buying it? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>9234447
The Chinese stuff doesn't have as much umami and we all know that umami is the only reason to get wagyu.
>>
>>9234458
I would pay $23 for a steak marbled like that even
if it was grown in north korea
>>
>>9234221
how can you tell? I just went to a market and bought the best beef I could find. The cheaper steakhouses in kobe sell kobe beef dinners for like $100-200 for about 150-200g. seems about right factoring in restaurant mark up and the "kobe is best" meme tax that american tourists fall for all the time.
>>
File: IMG_1804.jpg (39KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1804.jpg
39KB, 500x370px
>>9234447

Chinese wagyu is only 10% umami, similar to a typical American filet. Japanese wagyu is at least 40% umami.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.