[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all just agree that Pineapple is good on pizza... but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Can we all just agree that Pineapple is good on pizza... but only if it's paired with other ingredients? Like... just pineapple on a pizza, I can understand the disgust for, but a well made Hawaiian and any variation thereof is generally a good choice. Gotta have something savory to balance it out, you know? Any pizza is only as good as the sum of its ingredients, and the competence of its chef.
>>
>>9227648
How about ananas on a for me?
>>
>>9227648
Hating pineapple on pizza is a meme just like pineapples on pizza. You're supposed to pear the pine with salt so apple 'za is bone apetwoi with peppies.
>>
>>9227666
I have no idea what you said partway into that second sentence but I assume it makes sense so I agree?
>>
>>9227666
Your a pizza shit
>>
>>9227648
I sometimes get a pizza with triple pineapple, and no other toppings. I do have excellent taste though.
>>
>>9227692
>Nothing but pineapple

But why, Anon? Pineapple alone can't carry a whole pizza.
>>
>>9227702
The place I do it at really piles on the cheese so it's not as bad as something like dominoes. I think the best combination is pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeno. We make it at the pizza place I wok at, it's called the pepperpineapeno. All pineapple is still pretty good though.
>>
>>9227648
Arugula on pizza is 90%of the time way worse
>>
Once a mate of mine ordered a pizza after a party and didn't want ANYONE having a slice, so he ordered it with pineapple, anchovies... basically all the most rancid shit you can put on a pizza... all at once.
Watching him try to eat it all alone was one of the greatest fucking things I've ever seen... he fucking HATED IT, his disgust at his own greedy pizza was more glorious than getting a slice of nice pizza.
>>
>>9227819
I've learned that if you order a plain onion pizza all the normies will be repulsed by what is a pretty good pizza.
>>
>>9227648
fruits in general tend to work well with meat
roasted duck with plums or turkey with apples tastes great
so a pineapple pizza needs some kind of meat to balance it out
>>
File: 1484755365397.jpg (10KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484755365397.jpg
10KB, 192x245px
>>9227664

At first I read araƱas.
>>
>>9227819
kek
>>
>>9227858
Yeah, basically. Anyone who orders a Hawaiian is good in my book, but if you order a pizza with just pineapple, you got brain problems.
>>
>>9227648
>Can we all just agree that Pineapple is good on pizza..
no
>>
>>9227819
He could of just picked the toppings off
>>
>>9227827
This. I enjoy onion and olive and it grosses people out
>>
Baco /pineapple pizza creates the the flavor of barbecue sauce in your mouth.

Tomato sauce = garlic onion, tomato
Bacon = smoke flavor and fat
Pineapple = sweetness and acid.

Anyone who enjoys bbq sauce with cheese but not "Hawaiian" pizza has the palate of a child
>>
What are your favorite combos involving pineapple?

>Pineapple, jalapeno, pepperoncini, anchovy
>Pineapple, sausage, pepperoni, garlic
>Pineapple, olive, pepperoncini
>>
>>9230338

Also pineapple, bacon, and jalapeno is pretty litty.
>>
>>9227736
>pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeno
the mark of a true pizza patrician
>>
>>9227648
>Can we all just agree that Pineapple is good on pizza

Stopped reading there
>>
>>9228811
Nice triple dubs...yet I take issue with what you have said. I don't eat pineapple, as I don't like pineapple. I have never had a pizza with bbq sauce, as I generally don't like 'sauce' of any kind-it just masks natural flavours...
Therefore, as I don't like what you like...I have the palate of a child? Really? I'm fucking 52, I know what the fuck I like, and what I don't like...and I don't fucking like pineapple, and would never consider it on pizza, even though I live in the country that monstrosity origionated in...
>>
>>9227874
That would indeed be disturbing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.