[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot believe how some of you can eat this shit, I mean, LOOK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: HLEVO.jpg (741KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
HLEVO.jpg
741KB, 3264x2448px
I cannot believe how some of you can eat this shit, I mean, LOOK AT HOW DISGUSTING IT LOOKS
>>
>>9227638
Guys, what is this called? It's my favorite part.

I've trained all of my friends to remove them from the little pocket by the spine and put them on my plate. This was pretty easy to do as soon as they were made aware of the grey nugget's existence. I guess they just throw it away when I'm not there...
>>
>>9227863
I love that part, too. What the fuck is it called? It kind of reminds me of the taste of liver or some other organ. But yeah normies don't even pick it out, they just ignore it and toss it with the bones.
>>
>>9227873
Just tell your normie friends about it and describe it in great detail while asking for what they think it's called. Believe me, they'll be digging it out of their chicken and getting it as far away from their plate as possible asap.

It's a good ruse. They will never know its soft, savory taste. Greed is good.
>>
>>9227863
>>9227873
its dark meat you morans
>>
>>9227899
Nope. You've obviously never eaten one. It doesn't have muscle striation like voluntary muscle groups.
>>
>>9227899
Dark meat was at one time rightly prized for it's depth of flavor, but then fast food became a thing and the meme was forced that whitemeat was better. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9227638
I try not to eat meat off the bone anymore.
I dunno what it is, I was eating some ribs one day and all of a sudden it disgusted me... I went veggie for like 6 months after it until bacon drew me back in.
But I still can't seem to enjoy any meat on the bone anymore, I think my brain broke because I used to fucking LOVE that shit.
>>
>>9227863
It's called the oyster. The most tender piece.
>>
>>9228004
>I was eating some ribs one day and all of a sudden it disgusted me
https://youtu.be/h3UEjxEU7gE?t=9
>>
>>9228010
Are you sure? For some reason I thought chicken oysters were little lumps of especially tender meat on the back of the chicken, not tiny delicious glands on the front of the chicken inside the spine.
>>
>>9227638
Nice plate if it's yours
>>
>>9227638

It's a secret pleasure. I think lots of people eat it but noobs will acknowledge it.
>>
>>9227863
>>9227873
Pretty sure it's a kidney. You generally see them in the thigh cuts for broiler chickens. Other thigh cuts tend to have that part removed, so you don't see it as often unless the processing was kind of slapdash.

Fucking delicious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.