[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>masterchef judge >only accomplishment is running a fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1043.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
>masterchef judge
>only accomplishment is running a fat kid store
Why is this allowed? It's basically half about baking and whatever callls for a pound of sugar.
>>
>>9225863
because any real chef wouldn't be a judge for a meme show, they have chef shit to do
>>
>>9225863
You know you would though. I'd lez out on her so fast.
>>
>>9225928
>unironically being a woman
kys
>>
>why is this allowed
Tits + entertainment
>>
>>9225863
>only accomplishment is running a fat kid store

>Look up momofuku milk bar

Yeah that store isnt for fat kids. It's for basic bitches to instagram pictures of themselves holding an ice cream cone with some shitty meme ingredient sprinkled on top and go hashtag #YAAAAAS
>>
>>9226172
>momofuku milk bar
to be completely fair, momofuku restaurants are pretty well renowned
>>
>>9225863
Because you know you want her slurping on it. She probably has that thigh gap too.

Besides if TV hosts are like ingredients, don't you want a little sweetness with the bitterness known as Ramsey?
>>
File: LcJPYnOYIdCIi1T_QeXHF_36.jpg (24KB, 312x471px) Image search: [Google]
LcJPYnOYIdCIi1T_QeXHF_36.jpg
24KB, 312x471px
If baking is so easy why is /ck/ bad at it?
>>
>>9226727
they still measure flour by volume
>>
>>9225863
>>9225863
she not even hot either, why the fuck is she there

i guess every mainstream show needs a hole
>>
>>9225863
Wait I thought she had actual accomplishments and awards?

That fucking bald Italian was a loser with nothing to his name except that his mom was an accomplished person in the culinary world. It made sense for him to be the dick with a chip on his shoulder surrounded by Michelin star chefs as his coworkers
>>
>>9226727
it's not like /ck/ is good at cooking either
>>
>>9225932
majority of /ck/ are female
>>
>>9226763
gonna need some sources on that one m8
>>
>>9226763
post pic
>>
>>9225863
I miss bald and fat. They were great meme judges.
>>
>>9225928
go back to tumblr dyke cunt
>>
>>9226763
the only lie I've heard more often than this on 4chan is that sikh's are bro tier
>>
>>9226763
>female
you misspelled closeted homosexuals
>>
>>9227258
They are compared to their muslim neighbors. It's sad truth that 2nd gen sikhs living in 1st world nations are assholes who don't want outsiders getting involved in their culture.
>>
>>9226763
Yeah, no not at all
I don't even think the female boards have a female majority
Women aren't even the majority of feminists (not that I bring it up for political reasons) but when you account for the most people with a voice and an audience or any kind of attention grabbing capacity it's still mostly men
>>
>>9227319
the only mostly female board i can think of is /cgl/ 2bh
>>
>>9227284
Mostly because they were bugged by dipshits confusing them with terrorists. I'd be an asshole and tell people to piss off too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.