[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHERES THE WELLINGTON >right here chef >oh fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg (42KB, 468x498px) Image search: [Google]
Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg
42KB, 468x498px
>WHERES THE WELLINGTON
>right here chef
>oh fuck me
*overhead camera shows wellington*
>its fucking raw
>EVERYONE
>EVERYONE CMERE
>TOUCH THAT
>WHAT IS IT?
>its raw chef
>ITS FUCKING RAW
>got another on refire chef
>ITS FUCKING RAW WELLINGTON
>2 minutes ill have a new one chef
>NOT SLIGHTLY PINK ITS FUCKING RAW
>coming up with another chef 2 minutes
>HEY BIG BOY, ARE YOU DONE, READY TO GO HOME?
>no chef!

>later one
>WHERES THAT WELLINGTON
>right here chef
>cut to overhead cam
>looks exactly the same as before
>HEY YOU!
>suspenseful music
>quick reaction closeups of everyone
>THAT WELLINGTON WAS COOKED PERFECTLY

>every fucking time
>>
I actually love Hells Kitchen
>>
>>9224673

i do to , but this aspect kinda ticks me off cause its always slightly pink
>>
>>9224427
Some creepy older man who has no tastebuds, no recipe design, overuse of all the things that gives british cuisine a bad name, yelling like a bully over and over at someone is like a mirror into that learning disabled child's abused childhood for all his failures.
He is passing on the emotional damage.
The abused becoming the abuser.
That's the cycle.

It's all very sick and you should be offended just as you're offended by any other television show that promotes spousal abuse, child abuse, rape, pedophilia, slavery, masochism, sadism, hazing or any other thing we have figured out at our enlightened place in society isn't healthy and shouldn't be normalized for the masses. You should all either see the little shit when he was a kid pissing off his family or when Marco Pierre White was having ragesex with him and hating every minute of his perverted desires, beating the shit out of him. It's all so obvious.

And why is this entertainment again? What's your damage and why do you like him? People go to jail for hazing or abuse in the workplace....because it damages people and isn't necessary.
>>
>>9224822

>overuse of all the things that gives british cuisine a bad name

like what, im asking honestly
>>
>>9224860
he did an episode on jellied eel one time and talked about how great it was

respect for him dropped an entire point
>>
>>9224868

i thought u mean the same 2-3 dishes he uses each and every season

beef wellington
risoto
scallops
lamb
>>
>>9224427
Pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>>9224673
First season was the best. Second season stank and I stopped watching.
What are essential Kino Hells Kitchen Seasons?
>>
>>9224822
It's a TV show, anon. It's not real. Every member of the cast knows the routine: people fuck up cooking & Big Bad Chef Ramsay yells at them. That's the schtick.

Personally I like Ramsay despite Hell's Kitchen, not because of it.
>>
>>9224909

6 had the best 2 finalist

but season 10 which i just finished literally had 3 super qties

dana, christina and robyn

christina is now the head person for ramsay's entire base of operations
>>
>>9224868
>>
>>9224918
Thanks Familia.
>>
>>9224909
Season 11
>>
>>9224427
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>9224915

it was really predictable in the first 8-9 seasons and i found it hilarious that ppl knew the show but they would be surprised at the end when he says "okay last 2 contests are going on a fun trip!"

and not realize hes taking them somewhere that they'll have to compete in their clothes

also the final voting for the entree competition always ends up 2-2 so all 5 chefs (and usually the final person is the owner of the place they're going to join if they win) decides the winner

nobody has ever won the last challenge 3-0 or 3-1

also they started getting obviously fake actors to join and do something crazy the first 1-2 eposidoes, either pass out and go to the hospital (after offering some type of comedic relief or get into yelling altercations)

right now season 11 which im on now had some crazy old bitch who made it to episode 3 but the way she acted and how she just left out of the blew made it obvious she was one of the plants

the ones who stay after that are really competing and so far in all 10 seasons ive binge watched the best person won

even the person who makes it to number 2 is usually legit as well, it was REALLY close like season 9 when some uppity nigger bitch, Elise, managed to fucking make it all the way to like the final 3 or 4 and i was worried Ramsay was gonna have the wool pulled over his eyes but he eventually saw thru it

the other shows, like masterchef are straight up fucking Bullshit reality TV tropes tho

i tried watching the opening episode for the latest season, they literally ahve a fucking miss america or something and some stay at home dad and they have 1 of every gender, race, ethnicity and demographic and all dressed like faggots id never speak to
>>
>>9224926

im in season 11 right now, its not looking like a classic to me

i do find it hilarious that the 1 nigger on the team is always throwing people under the bus and snitching, like when he got dan eliminated cause he told chef he was giving the finger behind his back

and the dude has a scruffy ass beard n shit and those stupid thick square black frame glasses like he from the hood, but he act like a bitch
>>
how does ramsay get those salt flakes that he uses?

where do you buy it flaked
>>
>>9224860
He has no sense of world cuisine, in any respect, and yet says "the secret is" or "the best" or "this is how they do in <country>" and it's utterly wrong. He grew up with no travel.
It's in everything he does, from showing how to de-meat a lobster, or shuck an oyster, to when he puts garlic in the pan before he puts onion in the pan.
He puts sugar in everything.
He puts worchestershire in every recipe that he can, and a lot of it.
His ratios for ingredients are horrendous.
He uses the olive oil in asian cooking.
He fries in low sided pans.
He has no sense of food plating things from a balance of food groups, double starch.
He plates drippy foods on flat pieces of board with no well.

I'm sorry, everything he does is a hack. He stores cut avocadoes in acidulated in water. IN WATER.
>>
>>9224957

>no travel

but he spent like 5 years in france, which is where he supposedly got the bullish attitude from, because thats how he was taught

then he was taught under the 2 or 3 star chef in london, they show them in the first documentary on youtube where he was going for his 3rd star

also he's been all around the world, hes gone to india an other places, ect..

and he brings on chefs from all over on the show

the funniest parts tho is that several shows, usually earlier on he would get a frozen dinner, a takeout dinner and then his own fresh made plate and have ppl try it and most of them would pick other random dishes, one was a sandwhich from a gas station

i also think his scoring methods in the head to head challenges is broken

a team with a fucking raw dish can win because he'll not like a slight over/under seasoning on a tertiary aspect of one team's dish, but then they lose
>>
>>9224955
that's just kosher salt.
>>
If you want to get 2nd place in these just be a total asshole. You don't really need to be able to cook that well, just be an asshole. They'll keep you around to keep things interesting.
>>
>>9224427
why does anyone care what this hoppity forest elf thinks?
>>
a white chef through-and-through. no taste, prob munches on those "toast sandwiches" daily.
>>
>>9224822
if this isn't pasta then it should be
>>
>>9224427
why does anyone care what this jumpin jack rabbit thinks?
>>
He behaves and touches people inappropriately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzZ1h507kI
>>
>>9224955
maldon
>>
>>9225123

is there something the flakes achieve that grain doesnt?
>>
>>9225147

It sticks to food better because of the flat shape. That's why it's standard for chefs to use stuff like Kosher salt.
>>
>>9224427
Every time yet it never gets old.
>>
>>9224822
Holy shit reddit needs to just fuck off. It's a TV show dumbass.
>>
>>9224822
I think most people watch it for the same reason retards enjoy NASCAR. They hope to see a multicar massive fireball spewing wreck with several deaths. In the case of Ramsey, they keep hoping someone with enough balls will floor him when he gets in their face.
>>
>>9224878
>fine dining restaurants only have a few entrees

W-Whoa...
>>
FRENCH PIG
>>
>>9225155
no, chefs use Kosher salt primarily because it doesn't have any iodine and because fine-ground salts make it really easy to over season.
>>
>>9224427
xD wat a noice thinking
>>
>>9225406

i never even heard of a wellington until this show, nor risotto

when they do tuna/lamb/pork/chicken/steak its all traditional shit

its like he managed to find the most fancy fucking nancy doodah dishes that are a pain in the ass to cook
ramsay meets his match, maybe the reason he yells is to take out the anal raping he's gotten himself from better chefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeEVdw5EGyA&feature=youtu.be&t=70
>>
HOTELLL
HOTEL HELL
>>
>>9225493

this is a PERFECT example, anytime something is too spicy (even if its delicious) he condems them on HK and they lose a point

but here he gives a shit eating grin and says its great, even tho its piping hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFuLX68NY8&feature=youtu.be&t=60
>>
>>9225520
>but here he gives a shit eating grin and says its great, even tho its piping hot
Congratulations.
You figured out "reality TV" is contrived, edited to pieces, and has the goal of entertaining TV viewers, nothing more but making some producers and networks rich.
No one actually likes Ramsey, or Bastianich or any of the other douches on TV, from X Factor to Big Brother, they create controversy by being rude.
>>
>>9225570

they did sushi on HK early on and you can tell the timeline based on his chin-lift he had

here he has the lift and is admitting to not know how to actually make sushi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EHdOCWjQ00&feature=youtu.be&t=68
>>
Only Americans enjoy all these dramatic cuts, narration, and music.
>>
>>9225520
Watch the British version of Hells Kitchen, it's a much better show, he spends the whole time talking about food, and restaurant service, with some occasional emphasis on drama.

American version? You never hear about the food, or recipes, or how to cook, and it's all about drama.

I love watching the F word, and all his segments on cooking, but Hells Kitchen is garbage.
>>
>>9225651

ive seen the british versions, its boring

hes not criticizing anything its just him talking normally, i could see that in his first few documentries, which by the way was himself acting the same way he does on HK US with his own staff, cause he was trying to get a 3rd star for his resturant and was firing, yelling and belittling his staff, as well as physically
>>
>>9225381

Has anyone actually done this?
>>
>>9226919
A few people have come close. A woman tried to slap him and he caught her arm. Then there was the famous "I AINT NO BITCH CHEF" stand off. One or two people get the balls to mouth off back to him and it's always hilarious.

I stream Hells Kitchen for a bunch of my loser friends, we have a good time watching Ramsay shows. In the middle of Master Chef right now.
>>
>>9224957

I felt the butthurt in this post from half a world away.
>>
>>9225699
t. American
>>
Kitchen Nightmares UK is quite pleasant, as "junk food" TV goes. The US version is unbearable, I can't watch more than five minutes of it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.