[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite way to eat an egg sandwich? For me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: eggtoast.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
eggtoast.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
What's your favorite way to eat an egg sandwich? For me, I tend to like a simple over easy eggs OPEN FACE sandwich like pic related, with salt and pepper

Second most consumed is probably two scrambled eggs on a closed faced/default sandwich with a warm slice of American or Cheddar cheese
>>
>>9223792
"Lawler sandwich" - over easy eggs preferably on a biscuit, cheddar, sauteed onion, mayo, and fruit jam. Usually use some kind of jam made with berries. A lot of people freak out at fruit jam going on an egg sandwich but it actually tastes nice as long as you don't use too much.
>>
>>
>>9223792
I boil the eggs and mix them in a cup with some butter, salt and pepper.
>>
scramble the eggs and eat toast on the side
>>
>>9223792
OP your pic is Eggs on Toast not a sandwich. Get out
>>
>>9223792
The second way, but with a tomato slice and slice of deli ham added. Mayo and mustard too.
>>
>>9223792
Egg salad, with some pickle relish and celery for crunch. Maybe some bacon and/ or tomato, but the egg salad has to be the dominant element.
>>
>>9223792
>Three boiled eggs
>Dice them
>Pour out a can of tuna
>Slap a tablespoon of mayo
>Salt and pepper
>Mix mix mix mix mix mix mix
Great source of protons
>>
>Bread roll.
>Dijon mustard.
>Ham of appropriate dimensions for the roll.
>One egg.
Open up the roll. Spread both halves with mustard, not too thickly. Place a slice of ham on one half. Fry an egg just enough that the white is set but the yolk is still runny. Place the egg on the ham. Cover with the other half of bread.
Eat.
>>
>>9223792

i usually just make an egg over easy, get a straw, suck out the yolk, then mix croƻtons and the egg whites together with milk until they form a paste, then put it into a coffee mug, microwave it on high for 30 seconds and sip on it through a straw while i work on the computer

really gets me through my day
>>
>>9223860
>eggs on toast
>not a sandwich
what did he meme by this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.